Author Topic: El Salvador vrs. Mexico  (Read 2317 times)

El Salvador vrs. Mexico
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
A fight among fights

El Coloso de Monserrat is ready to receive the charros.

Lets go my beloved selecta

Win this game and take a BIG step in the route of WorldCUP

P.S.  USA 1 - Costa Rica 3.....Shocking and interesting.
      Maybe this is s week to kill `giants`

On a related note:
Mexico to be received with masks
El Salvador supporters will wear masks in the match against Mexico for the Concacaf qualifiers. "It's just psychological pressure," one of the hooligans explained
"Our initiative is to exert physiological pressure on the Mexican. Of course, it should be remembered this is just soccer," one of Mexican hooligans Ivan Flores declared.

The clash between Mexico and El Salvador at Cuzcatlan stadium arose controversy and discomfort among Mexican soccer authorities.

Flores affirmed, "We aren't discriminating against anyone on the grounds of swine flu, we aren't trying to harm Mexican people." He also reminded A/H1N1 virus is not a Mexican problem alone; it's a problem in more than 40 countries, El Salvador is among them, with six confirmed cases.

El Salvador soccer authorities have dissociated themselves from the hooligans' decision.

Mexico National Football Team will face Ecuador and Jamaica on May 27 and 30, respectively, in the United States.

DISCLAIMER

I am not in for the mask i think theyre bad taste, but if u heard what Mexico players and staff have been saying about Soccer in ESA u would probably understand.
and in the end its just a simple soccer match filled wth pasion and fanatics.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!