Author Topic: Patriots 2026-2027 Season  (Read 133960 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #105 on: Yesterday at 01:51:02 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

  • Johnny Most
  • ********************
  • Posts: 20425
  • Tommy Points: 1189
I didn't think they were gonna win anyways, but it's looking very likely Gonzalez and Barmore will also miss this game Sunday. Yeah they could get blown out again

Hopefully they can return next week though

Heh, Gonzo continues his pattern of missing games I see


#FireJoe
#JokeMazulla 2026
#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown) - Mission Accomplished 2026
I am the Master of Panic.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #106 on: Yesterday at 04:12:21 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

  • Danny Ainge
  • **********
  • Posts: 10465
  • Tommy Points: 362
Both of those guys miss too much time. They're good, but I'm not sure they're worth the investment.

And yeah, I think this team's in big trouble this week, and this season.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

C.S. Lewis

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #107 on: Today at 01:06:40 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

  • Johnny Most
  • ********************
  • Posts: 20425
  • Tommy Points: 1189
With all the injuries and crappitude piling up on the Pats, Bills are -7 tomorrow. Surprised it's that low, should be a bit higher lol

Think Buffalo should win this with ease a 31-10 game


#FireJoe
#JokeMazulla 2026
#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown) - Mission Accomplished 2026
I am the Master of Panic.