Silas, rocknrollforyoursoul and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.
Wow, Tanner Houck starting. Did not see that coming.
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees. He stinks, big time!
Quote from: Silas on September 27, 2026, 09:03:02 PMPlease don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees. He stinks, big time!He does, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Boston's inept offense is too much to overcome.
I thought it was Tolle Tuesday and Gray Wednesday.
Sean McAdam@Sean_McAdamPayton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red Sox
QuoteSean McAdam@Sean_McAdamPayton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red Sox
Quote from: Silas on Yesterday at 01:51:38 PMQuoteSean McAdam@Sean_McAdamPayton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red SoxI love it. Tolle vs Schlittler
It's crazy to think about 3 months ago, they were 32-46 on track for a Top-3 draft pick and the thought of them even playing a playoff game would be laughable.I truthfully think the Yankees win the series because while our pitching is great, I just have no hope for our offense to score and capitalize against Schlittler/Fried/Cole. Would love to be wrong, but I'm not that optimistic. And it's on the road. If it were at Fenway I'd be very confident. I was more optimistic going in last year and they unfortunately lost in 3 (started with a 1-0 lead thanks to Crochet but then the offense again just went cold especially late Game 2 + all Game 3)
Quote from: Goldstar88 on Yesterday at 03:30:10 PMQuote from: Silas on Yesterday at 01:51:38 PMQuoteSean McAdam@Sean_McAdamPayton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red SoxI love it. Tolle vs SchlittlerMan, I really hope Tolle can step up. That would be a ton of fun to see.