Author Topic: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread  (Read 1272360 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #465 on: September 27, 2026, 01:03:32 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

  • Reggie Lewis
  • ***************
  • Posts: 15600
  • Tommy Points: 1124
Wow, Tanner Houck starting.  Did not see that coming.

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #466 on: September 27, 2026, 01:36:53 PM »

Offline Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13999
  • Tommy Points: 2355
Wow, Tanner Houck starting.  Did not see that coming.

Tonight, maybe 2-3 innings, then may be available out of the pen against the Yanks.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #467 on: September 27, 2026, 09:03:02 PM »

Offline Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13999
  • Tommy Points: 2355
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #468 on: Yesterday at 11:22:35 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

  • Danny Ainge
  • **********
  • Posts: 10462
  • Tommy Points: 362
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!

He does, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Boston's inept offense is too much to overcome.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

C.S. Lewis

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #469 on: Yesterday at 11:28:08 AM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34236
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!

He does, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Boston's inept offense is too much to overcome.

Have the Sox still not named a starter for tomm?


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #470 on: Yesterday at 11:31:19 AM »

Offline Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13999
  • Tommy Points: 2355
I thought it was Tolle Tuesday and Gray Wednesday. 
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #471 on: Yesterday at 11:33:59 AM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34236
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
I thought it was Tolle Tuesday and Gray Wednesday.

ESPN still says "Undecided" for the Sox for probable.  I would imagine it would be Tolle


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #472 on: Yesterday at 01:51:38 PM »

Offline Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13999
  • Tommy Points: 2355
Quote
Sean McAdam
@Sean_McAdam
Payton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red Sox
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #473 on: Yesterday at 03:30:10 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

  • Reggie Lewis
  • ***************
  • Posts: 15952
  • Tommy Points: 1843
Quote
Sean McAdam
@Sean_McAdam
Payton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red Sox

I love it. Tolle vs Schlittler
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
Quote
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #474 on: Today at 03:06:11 PM »

Online Redz

  • Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Walter Brown
  • ********************************
  • Posts: 32400
  • Tommy Points: 3881
  • Yup
Quote
Sean McAdam
@Sean_McAdam
Payton Tolle is Game 1 starter for Red Sox

I love it. Tolle vs Schlittler

Man, I really hope Tolle can step up.  That would be a ton of fun to see.
Yup