Author Topic: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread  (Read 1116160 times)

Silas, rocknrollforyoursoul and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #465 on: Yesterday at 01:03:32 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

  • Reggie Lewis
  • ***************
  • Posts: 15598
  • Tommy Points: 1124
Wow, Tanner Houck starting.  Did not see that coming.

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #466 on: Yesterday at 01:36:53 PM »

Online Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13998
  • Tommy Points: 2355
Wow, Tanner Houck starting.  Did not see that coming.

Tonight, maybe 2-3 innings, then may be available out of the pen against the Yanks.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #467 on: Yesterday at 09:03:02 PM »

Online Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13998
  • Tommy Points: 2355
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #468 on: Today at 11:22:35 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

  • Danny Ainge
  • **********
  • Posts: 10461
  • Tommy Points: 362
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!

He does, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Boston's inept offense is too much to overcome.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.

C.S. Lewis

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #469 on: Today at 11:28:08 AM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34235
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
Please don't let Sandoval throw a single pitch against the Yankees.   He stinks, big time!

He does, but I don't think it's gonna matter. Boston's inept offense is too much to overcome.

Have the Sox still not named a starter for tomm?


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #470 on: Today at 11:31:19 AM »

Online Silas

  • 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • K.C. Jones
  • *************
  • Posts: 13998
  • Tommy Points: 2355
I thought it was Tolle Tuesday and Gray Wednesday. 
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

Re: 2026 Red Sox/MLB Season Thread
« Reply #471 on: Today at 11:33:59 AM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34235
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
I thought it was Tolle Tuesday and Gray Wednesday.

ESPN still says "Undecided" for the Sox for probable.  I would imagine it would be Tolle


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team