Author Topic: Top 3 Reasons Lebron is a Classless Punk  (Read 12962 times)

Top 3 Reasons Lebron is a Classless Punk
« on: December 05, 2009, 03:38:57 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
This guy really is just annoying as hell and full of himself. I was never a Lebron hater before last season , but now just looking at the guy makes me want to vomit. He is the epitome of a classless punk.

Reason 3 - Lebron dancing after every play, rubbing it in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroxmCZUgQ4

Lebron is clearly trying to show up the bulls. Look at the end of this clip where he is almost dancing on the court while play is going on. He clearly is just trying to get camera time as if he doesn't get enough already. I really hope someone takes him out this year with a hard hit( not wishing injury, just a really hard hit that knocks some sense into him, but then again that probably not possible)If only Charles Oakley was still around.

Reason # 2- Lebron Not Congratulating the Magic

I find it hilarious that he storms off like a little whiny Baby(wish I could use a different word) after he loses the ECF, but dances all over the court because the cavs are beating a below 500 team in the 20th game of the regular season.

And the # 1 Reason why Lebron is a Classless Punk.....

#1 Getting Dunked on by College player Jordan Crawford and having the Tape confiscated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgBMqTojzx4

Come on Lebron are you really that big of a baby ?  This is probably going to be the highlight of this kids life and you have Nike confiscate the tape because the "king"queen can't be dunked on by a college kid.

I really am starting to despise Lebron. I cant stand Kobe or Arod, but Lebron is at the top of the list. He seriously needs to grow up if he ever plans on winning anything.

Feel free to add to the list if you have anything else.....

Re: Top 3 Reasons Lebron is a Classless Punk
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 03:50:32 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3tc7TXMBT8&feature=related

Someone needs to pull a Parish on Lebron. Perk or Sheldon would be the most likely candidates on the C's I am thinking.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 04:12:50 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3tc7TXMBT8&feature=related

Someone needs to pull a Parish on Lebron. Perk or Sheldon would be the most likely candidates on the C's I am thinking.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face! ;) (TP) I remember this game ... what priceless stuff ... Bill had been roughing The Chief up for a long time, and he finally had enough ... awesome. Those were the good ol' days when chippiness was encouraged ... the days of Bird at Dr. J's throat and McHale's "clotheslining" ... as Mr. Filch would say: "A pity they let the old punishments die. ... was a time detention found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming!"
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 04:18:44 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
This year has been weird.  I've lost respect for Jordan's personality... I've lost respect for LeBron's personality... and somehow this has made Kobe Bryant a little more tolerable for me. 

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »

Offline EatSleepBreatheGreen

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 106
  • Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!
This year has been weird.  I've lost respect for Jordan's personality... I've lost respect for LeBron's personality... and somehow this has made Kobe Bryant a little more tolerable for me. 

Definitely has been weird.. I never had respect for Lebron or Kobe... I lost a "tiny" bit of respect for Jordan... but somehow the weirdest thing is that now I RESPECT Joakim Noah. LOL

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 08:13:25 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
It is odd taking Noah's side on anything but I would have been right there with him.  If I was the opposing pg I would have at the least tripped lebron when he was at full speed.  Closer to lebron's size I would have made it a point to let him drive the lane and hammer him.
punk
What was shaq or any other vet doing while he was dancing?  What was THE COACH doing, when he's in a huddle with team and your star player is dancing a jig and not paying attention.  I'm the cavs i fine the jerk.  I'm a teammate I speak up, I'm an opposing player I line him up.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 08:38:52 AM »

Kiorrik

Lost respect for Jordan? What happened? I didn't catch that :P

Btw, funny how your no.1 reason to think LeBron is a classless punk is a video of someone saying he thinks LeBron is cool.

I really don't get the whole fuss about hating on LeBron. If you look at KG, Wallace, Pierce, Perk... there's a lot more reason to hate those guys than there is to hate LeBron imo. And again, your no.1 reason has a boy tell some reporter (that's obviously asking biased questions) that LBJ is just a regular guy, and that he (while being the main topic in this whole conversation) doesn't care about the tape being confiscated?

I like that Crawford kid. He has a solid mindset, and doesn't care about the things that don't matter.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:44:33 AM by Kiorrik »

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
I have never liked Lebron's whole dancing thing, but then again he is only a kid and not saying that makes up for any of it. I really cant stand it. I really hate players that are always laughing and joking like Dwight Howard i really cant stand him either.

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 08:58:45 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

Btw, funny how your no.1 reason to think LeBron is a classless punk is a video of someone saying he thinks LeBron is cool.

I really don't get the whole fuss about hating on LeBron. If you look at KG, Wallace, Pierce, Perk... there's a lot more reason to hate those guys than there is to hate LeBron imo. And again, your no.1 reason has a boy tell some reporter (that's obviously asking biased questions) that LBJ is just a regular guy, and that he (while being the main topic in this whole conversation) doesn't care about the tape being confiscated?

I like that Crawford kid. He has a solid mindset, and doesn't care about the things that don't matter.

What do you expect a college kid to say about a superstar in the NBA? of course he said he is a great guy he was invited to the camp (I am pretty sure Lebron didn't have much to do with that by the way). Lebron had Nike confiscate the tapes , even the guy who taped it said Lebron told the Nike people to get the tape.

What are the more reasons to hate KG PP, Wallace and Perk? Other than trash talking(which just about everyone in the NBA does) there have hardly been any incidents with those guys acting as lame and arrogant as Lebron has in just 1 year. The only thing I can think of is PP getting thrown out of a playoff game about 6 years ago and showing up at the post game with his head all bandaged up, but that was a 1 time thing. Lebron is constantly making an ass of himself by being such a poor sport.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:11:34 AM by rondohondo »

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 09:09:13 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386

I think you're letting him off too easy.

No one is saying he's a bad person (his teammates like him, etc..)
But he needs a better understanding of the history of the league he now dominates.  That would be a good starting point for him, and might help him achieve a degree of humility.

Either that, or I suppose he could go all the way with his current clown routine and really ham it up.  Then everyone would know not to take anything he says or does seriously.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »

Offline Celtics17

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
I dont understand all the Lebron hating either. So what, the guy acts like a kid, does immature, celf centered things and makes us think that he is only 23 or 24 years old. Guess what, he is only 24 years old. Is this guy suppose to play bball all the time, travel, only read up on the history of bball so he can truly appreciate his predessors, and be exactly what we want him to be? Let the guy be a kid, enjoy the game, do stupid things and say them as well. He's the best player on the court and if he were a Celtic and say PP was a Cav then we might just as easily be saying bad things about Paul.

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
I dont understand all the Lebron hating either. So what, the guy acts like a kid, does immature, celf centered things and makes us think that he is only 23 or 24 years old. Guess what, he is only 24 years old. Is this guy suppose to play bball all the time, travel, only read up on the history of bball so he can truly appreciate his predessors, and be exactly what we want him to be? Let the guy be a kid, enjoy the game, do stupid things and say them as well. He's the best player on the court and if he were a Celtic and say PP was a Cav then we might just as easily be saying bad things about Paul.

No.  He doesn't have to be perfect.  But he should get some PR help imo before he loses the respect of his peers.  Dancing on the court during a blowout is disrespectful to the losing team.  If I'm wrong about that then the N.B.A. is going downhill fast.

The fact that his teammates like him (at least that's how it's reported) is a very good sign and bodes well for his future.

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

Kiorrik

Guys, look at it this way:

• Our squad is a bunch of hardened veterans, talking trash, backing it up by chestbumping the opposition after the play every now and then, and generally being menacing.

• The Cavs gang is a bunch of young dogs that are wagging their tail at any occasion they get, to show how happy they are.

I really care less about you guys hating on the opposition: it's a healthy thing. I just think we should hate them for the right reasons, and this whole dunking controversy thing (I ain't callin' it dunkgate [dang]it) is just not a good reason to hate him.

I hate LeBron because he's amongst our finest enemies out there. Because he does all the great things he does for the wrong [dang] ballclub.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:30:47 AM by Kiorrik »

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2009, 09:31:57 AM »

Kiorrik

Oh, and Joachim Noah is awesome.

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2009, 09:37:06 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Oh, and Joachim Noah is awesome.

Yeah well, I usually can't stand him but I gotta say I applaud him for talking to LeBron like he did. Great talking to remind the "King" how classless he is. :)