Author Topic: I dislike Kyrie(merged threads)  (Read 61546 times)

Re: I dislike Kyrie(merged threads)
« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2019, 02:01:41 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
No Kyrie tonight. Nets break 3 game losing streak. Even scoring for top 6 or 7 nets.  Wow what a coincidence.

Nets are going to regret signing him pretty badly I think.
That tends to happen when you go from playing the 3rd, 4th, and 5th seeds out West to playing the 4th worst team in the East (all 4 games were on the road).  Also not sure what you mean by even scoring as Dinwiddie had 24, Harris had 22, but the next closest player was Prince with 13.  The last 3 games with Irving, they had a much closer grouping or top tier scorers and smaller gaps between groupings.

Stay on topic please.  Express your dislike of Kyrie!  ;D

Yah.. This is all about the Diva but defending him like that Moranis?... Shame on you😂🤣

« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2019, 02:33:49 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1400
No Kyrie tonight. Nets break 3 game losing streak. Even scoring for top 6 or 7 nets.  Wow what a coincidence.

That tends to happen when you go from playing the 3rd, 4th, and 5th seeds out West to playing the 4th worst team in the East (all 4 games were on the road).  Also not sure what you mean by even scoring as Dinwiddie had 24, Harris had 22, but the next closest player was Prince with 13.  The last 3 games with Irving, they had a much closer grouping or top tier scorers and smaller gaps between groupings.

Nets were actually bigger underdogs tonight against bulls than they were against suns. You got subs as a top 5 team in west?

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2019, 06:36:56 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1572

Nets were actually bigger underdogs tonight against bulls than they were against suns. You got subs as a top 5 team in west?
The standings have the Suns as the 5th best team in the west. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2019, 06:54:38 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 562
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

I wish you believed that the Celtics are the best team in the league ;D
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2019, 08:03:23 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1572

I wish you believed that the Celtics are the best team in the league ;D
The standings have the Celtics as the best team in the league.  In both cases, I don't think they hold.  I fully expect the Suns to miss the playoffs, but they are clearly not a craptastic team this year like they've been in the past and who knows maybe they really are going to be that good.  After all, they haven't even had Ayton who is at worst their 3rd best player.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2019, 08:21:11 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
You all are keeping my favorite Sesame Street character busy with this thread.

"Ah ha ha ha".........

« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2019, 10:02:23 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
Did anyone notice the on court after game interview of Kemba after the Warrior game?  Did you listen to what he had to say and how he said it?  Did you silently compare him to Cryee in similar scenarios from last year?  What a world of difference.  Kemba comes off as a genuine real human being that has education and class.  Whereas Cryee, most of the time, comes off as being from another planet.

« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2019, 10:11:04 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25582
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Did anyone notice the on court after game interview of Kemba after the Warrior game?  Did you listen to what he had to say and how he said it?  Did you silently compare him to Cryee in similar scenarios from last year?  What a world of difference.  Kemba comes off as a genuine real human being that has education and class.  Whereas Cryee, most of the time, comes off as being from another planet.

Being an odd ball didn’t bother me about Kyrie. Yes, he was completely full of nonsense, but that can add color to a locker room.

The issue was that apparently his teammates (outside of Marcus) really didn’t like him, and he was a terrible leader.  He had all the negatives of Lebron, without the all-time great skills.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #293 on: November 28, 2019, 12:34:27 AM »

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206
The latest from word-smith Kyrie

That was a well plotted piece of non claptrap that never made me want to retch

NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

« Reply #294 on: November 28, 2019, 12:49:28 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1041
Boston fans do not take traitors lightly here. Especially to those who promised the entire arena that they'd re-sign but ended up quitting and going to another team with another snake.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #295 on: November 28, 2019, 12:54:30 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3009

Nothing like some more incoherent, rambling word vomit from Kyrie to appreciate what an upgrade we have in Kemba.

« Reply #296 on: November 28, 2019, 02:41:59 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Nothing like some more incoherent, rambling word vomit from Kyrie to appreciate what an upgrade we have in Kemba.
its all completely unintelligible

Its all funny because he makes a promise to resign and breaks it, and now he’s mad that he getting booed. that’s a bit too dramatic for getting booed. Now I genuinely believe he’s just avoiding these games, same with the Cavs ones.

Btw

« Reply #297 on: November 28, 2019, 04:48:25 AM »

Offline ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1419

What a bunch of unintelligible dribble! He does sound cut up about being booed though  :P
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #298 on: November 28, 2019, 05:12:46 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Durant just gave Barstool gold, and Kyrie made this the biggest sports story in the country for the next week.

« Reply #299 on: November 28, 2019, 05:23:44 AM »

Offline Larry for 3

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • Believe in Boston
So glad this guy is gone. We don’t have to deal with this garbage anymore. Guys like him don’t change and he’s not our problem any more. Good riddance !!!! Good luck Brooklyn, your gonna need it.
"They forgot about Larry Bird"--- Danny Ainge, 1987

"What happened to the Lakers??!!"--- Wyc Grousbeck, 6/17/08