Author Topic: Perry Jones III  (Read 3133 times)

Perry Jones III
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:11:56 AM »

Offline KevinConnor

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 20
PJ III draft stock seems to be falling rapidly. In some mock drafts he is going as low as 18. Any chance he wil be there when we choose? If so Should we pick him? In my opinion we should take him. To much talent to not take him. But hey what do I know!

Re: Perry Jones III
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 11:18:01 AM »

Offline Celtic#9

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 15
Absolutely because we have 2 picks. However, we need to take a safer pick with the other one. PJ3 has too much talent. It could go down as on of the biggest steals at the 21 pick. Besides Rondo of course  ;D

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
If PJ III's stock is falling, the question I have is why.  what are NBA GM's privy to that we're not.

I don't want another Gerald Green --> player predicted to go very high who drops like a rock through the draft until he's available at our pick.  as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
If his talent level drops to the 21st pick I'd take him. I wouldn't bother to trade up to get him though, so much risk.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 04:59:19 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
If his talent level drops to the 21st pick I'd take him. I wouldn't bother to trade up to get him though, so much risk.

Yeah I'm with Faf here.  Not worth a trade up but like Bradley a guy who has too much potential to pass up on.  I feel the same way about Royce White.  When you have 2 picks, you can gamble a bit.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford