Author Topic: Foam Finger Fakers  (Read 7046 times)

Foam Finger Fakers
« on: December 25, 2009, 11:09:34 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196

Re: Foam Finger Fakers
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3780
  • Yup
Poor Lakers fans  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Yup

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

Offline jimmehx

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 166
What happened to start that whole affair (apart from the lakers being down, hah)? Missed it with family stuff.

"Uhhh... Wife makes chicken..." - Brian Scalabrine 2007.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
This is SO AWESOME...I don't know the exact score of the game yet, but judging from this video, it must've been bad ;D.

Ha! Serves them right. Their Bloggers had nerve to talk bad about KG when I visited their blog a few days ago. They evidently have a HUGE dislike for Pierce and KG. Ray Ray not too far behind.

In my nearly thirty plus years of being a Celtics Fan, to my memory I have NEVER seen Celtics Fans doing anything like this to Boston..even during the Lean Years.

They must be steaming now, since we won, lol.....

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 11:34:35 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3780
  • Yup
Do you think CavsBlog members are complaining about having their starters in with 2 minutes to go up 20?
Yup

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 11:41:01 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
This is SO AWESOME...I don't know the exact score of the game yet, but judging from this video, it must've been bad ;D.

Ha! Serves them right. Their Bloggers had nerve to talk bad about KG when I visited their blog a few days ago. They evidently have a HUGE dislike for Pierce and KG. Ray Ray not too far behind.

In my nearly thirty plus years of being a Celtics Fan, to my memory I have NEVER seen Celtics Fans doing anything like this to Boston..even during the Lean Years.

They must be steaming now, since we won, lol.....

They weren't throwing the stuff on the court because they were mad at their precious Fakers.  They thought Kobe the Ripper had been unfairly treated for much of the 2nd half and once he and Ron Ron started going crazy the fans did too.

It was the biggest batch of simultaneous crying that I've ever seen.  It even topped Tebow's crying after Alabama gave him his arse to wear for a hat.

Bottom line to this object throwing incident is they were getting beaten like Redz' stepchild on national television in LA on Christmas day and the whole lot of them went 5 year olds on the refs.

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 11:56:33 PM »

Offline SamuelAdams

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
What happened to start that whole affair (apart from the lakers being down, hah)? Missed it with family stuff.

I thought it started with Derek Fisher's non called flagrant foul. I have said it before, Derek Fisher is the leagues' dirtiest player.

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423
I watched the game.  The Cavs dominated with their defense, and the Cavs' big men bullied Gasol and Bynum all night. Just put a body on Gasol and he turns into the NBA equivalent of marshmallow fluff.

It's funny, but I didn't see any shots of Nicholson and the other Laker celebs.  I gues they all must have left early.

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »

Offline KJ33

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 78

Actually, nothing really.  I watched and rewound several times, convinced I must have missed something very egregious for the fans to have reacted like that.  Apparently, they were just showing their true front running colors, frustrated their team was getting their asses whooped.  However bad any call may or may not have been at that particular time, clearly, the lopsided score was not from any injustice the Lakers were receiving from the refs.  I guess they are not sure how to react when the other chosen One is also playing, they are so used to everything going their way.

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 12:07:22 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3224

I thought it started with Derek Fisher's non called flagrant foul. I have said it before, Derek Fisher is the leagues' dirtiest player.

That and Kobe throwing a body block at Mo Williams with no call. The Lakers are a bunch of babies!

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 12:23:03 AM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Yay, I guess now we as Celtics fans can finally put the memory of those same Lakers fans standing and loudly chanting "unsportsmanlike slogans" last year during the final 5 minutes of last years Celtics-Lakers game while we watched as our 19 game winning streak came to an end behind us...

Kudos to LeBron - he earned this one.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:35:57 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Aren't they supposed to eject fans for that?

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 12:28:15 AM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3224
Only LeBron and Kobe stay in these blow outs to pad there stats. PP or Ray or KG would've already been sitting down the last couple of minutes.

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

Offline jackson_34

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
Oh my that was so joyful to watch  ;D, I can't wait for the C's to play the Lakers!

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »

Offline Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
I'm gonna be a party pooper and actually say I gained a little respect for the Lakers fan.  As a Celtics fan we are very different.  Different teams, different players to love, different culture, and we are much, much better than them.  But one thing that does unite us along with every fan in the NBA league, and that is our hatred towards the refs.  Maybe this is what it needs for Stern to start playing some attention, but I like that the fans felt like they were getting jipped and actually did something about it.
Baby Jesus!