Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season and Playoffs  (Read 669186 times)

Re: 2024 NBA Season and Playoffs
« Reply #9240 on: May 22, 2024, 11:11:13 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1671
so who are we even rooting for in this series?  My gut says we would rather have Minn.
You have two killer shot makers in Luka and Kyrie that play well in big games.

Dallas. We will overwhelm them

Minnesota worries me because they got three legit big men and meanwhile we have Horford and probably a hobbled KP. Not so ideal

I don’t know. Games like tonight also show you how limited Minny’s late-game offense is, so there’s that benefit, too.

Close games where it comes down to isos Dallas’s iso guys are better than ours  :-*

true those guys are assassins from deep in crunch time. have to keep a 5 point lead like we did the nets couple years back
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9241 on: May 22, 2024, 11:11:53 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2753
Minnesota's ceiling is totally dependent on Ant. Without him they are an average team. When he struggles like he did again tonight they are very beatable.

« Reply #9242 on: May 22, 2024, 11:13:47 PM »

• Johnny Most
luka 33 points  cryrie 30

not bad
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9243 on: May 22, 2024, 11:14:52 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3072
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Definitely don’t want it to be close with Luka and Cryrie there

both great shooters but we will beat them like we did kyrie and durant in brooklyn.

It can’t be close if we face them, we have to have a lead to play with because if it’s trading shots with ISOs and no ball movement I think their iso players have more in their arsenal than our Tstum and brown step back 3s  :-\

The good thing is I think it would be easier to blow out Dallas than Minny
You’re forgetting we actually have great 1on1 defenders. I want the Mavs soo bad I feel like we beat them 4-1 4-2 easily. We matchup so well with them. Everything is going according to plan after tonight. Couldn’t be any happier lol
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #9244 on: May 22, 2024, 11:16:51 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1274
Minnesota's ceiling is totally dependent on Ant. Without him they are an average team. When he struggles like he did again tonight they are very beatable.

Let’s see how the media treats Ant after this loss. JT totally got blasted even though they won last night. Perk even said his 36 points were not enough and that he should have had 50. The JT/Boston hate is amazing.

« Reply #9245 on: May 22, 2024, 11:17:53 PM »

• Johnny Most
Definitely don’t want it to be close with Luka and Cryrie there

both great shooters but we will beat them like we did kyrie and durant in brooklyn.

It can’t be close if we face them, we have to have a lead to play with because if it’s trading shots with ISOs and no ball movement I think their iso players have more in their arsenal than our Tstum and brown step back 3s  :-\

The good thing is I think it would be easier to blow out Dallas than Minny
You’re forgetting we actually have great 1on1 defenders. I want the Mavs soo bad I feel like we beat them 4-1 4-2 easily. We matchup so well with them. Everything is going according to plan after tonight. Couldn’t be any happier lol

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9246 on: May 22, 2024, 11:18:57 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • GOT IT!!!

Let’s see how the media treats Ant after this loss. JT totally got blasted even though they won last night. Perk even said his 36 points were not enough and that he should have had 50. The JT/Boston hate is amazing.

He's 22, they will continue to be easy on him as they should. The way the media unfairly treats the C's is on them not Edwards.

« Reply #9247 on: May 22, 2024, 11:22:33 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1274

He's 22, they will continue to be easy on him as they should. The way the media unfairly treats the C's is on them not Edwards.

That’s why I’m interested to see how it pans out. I’m not hating on Edwards. I just don’t get the hate JT and the Celtics get, win or lose.

« Reply #9248 on: May 22, 2024, 11:29:29 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • GOT IT!!!

That’s why I’m interested to see how it pans out. I’m not hating on Edwards. I just don’t get the hate JT and the Celtics get, win or lose.

It doesn't matter, after Dallas wins this series everyone will start changing their pick to them next.

« Reply #9249 on: May 22, 2024, 11:32:48 PM »

• Johnny Most

It doesn't matter, after Dallas wins this series everyone will start changing their pick to them next.

LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9250 on: May 22, 2024, 11:35:40 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1525

Perk really said 50?   lol  he is just a media troll

« Reply #9251 on: May 22, 2024, 11:38:39 PM »

• Johnny Most

Perk really said 50?   lol  he is just a media troll

just ignore perk

he is trying to get clicks and be a contrarian
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9252 on: May 22, 2024, 11:40:00 PM »

Online ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1419
Quite possibly one of the worst press conferences I’ve seen for a while from Ant: “we didn’t know what to expect” “we came out flat, then we lost our flatness then went flat again” “we were just tired”. Talk about care factor zero and disinterest

Also draymond brought up a good point: wolves took 12 more 3s for 36 more pts, gave up 62 points in the paint and got outrebounded with their so called bigger frontcourt…not good
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #9253 on: May 22, 2024, 11:41:00 PM »

• Johnny Most
Quite possibly one of the worst press conferences I’ve seen for a while from Ant: “we didn’t know what to expect” “we came out flat, then we lost our flatness then went flat again” “we were just tired”. Talk about care factor zero and disinterest

Also draymond brought up a good point: wolves took 12 more 3s for 36 more pts, gave up 62 points in the paint and got outrebounded with their so called bigger frontcourt…not good

ouch
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #9254 on: May 22, 2024, 11:41:22 PM »

Online ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1419

The Inside the NBA crew are blasting him right now. He did have a terrible post game presser where he seemed to have career factor zero and used tiredness as an excuse  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D