Author Topic: 2020-21 season tickets  (Read 237 times)

2020-21 season tickets
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:03:47 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Kemba Walker
  • Tommy Points: 175
Got my email about upgrading today. I am surprised when they said there will be limited options to move around either way I am staying put since there is so much doubt with next season & live events in general.

I am wondering if they are anticipating a limited capacity regulation resulting in a limited upgrade window?

My buddy thinks that it will be a 25% capacity rule, I am on the other side of that thinking 50-75%. 

Re: 2020-21 season tickets
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:27:32 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Kemba Walker
  • Tommy Points: 175
Got my email about upgrading today. I am surprised when they said there will be limited options to move around either way I am staying put since there is so much doubt with next season & live events in general.

I am wondering if they are anticipating a limited capacity regulation resulting in a limited upgrade window?

My buddy thinks that it will be a 25% capacity rule, I am on the other side of that thinking 50-75%.

Saw an article yesterday that the Patriots are allowing STM's to uncommitt to next season if they were uncomfortable attending games but still have the option of keeping their tickets for the year after (and beyond). They are also offering free parking for STM's who choose to keep their seats for next year.
I think the Celtics should offer something similar. As it stands, and with a phase 2 looking highly likely, I feel like I am donating money to a lost cause next season.