Author Topic: sac and bos trade idea  (Read 10650 times)

Re: sac and bos trade idea
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 05:22:09 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
McCollum is on the Blazers, unless you mean McElmore - in which case, Avery, JC, and a late first are not a fair return for the Kings. The Kings are not likely to be better than Portland, Minnesota, Denver, or Dallas (meaning their ceiling is probably 11th in the West), so I'm not sure why you think they'd have a late lottery pick or even a mid first rounder. Even still, Avery Bradley is a role player and nothing more - he's not the guy getting the Kings to the playoffs. Kings' 2014 is a bit too valuable to give up for that.

He's not referring to CJ McC.  He's referring to Ray McC.

Learn your rosters before you try to correct people

God forbid someone make a mistake.  You might want to calm down with taking offense to inoffensive things before you pop a vessel, kiddo.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Crawford's at a -2.3 to Bradley's -5.5. For completists: Lee's at  -6, and MarShon is at a +6. Plus/Minus is clearly the best measuring stick ever. ::)

http://stats.nba.com/teamPlayers.html?TeamID=1610612738

And, for what it's worth, AB wasn't extended either.

To add:

We have three players in the positive +/- so far this year.

DRUMROLL

Humphries, with 14, who has played in one game.

MarShon, with 6, who has played in one game.

And Brandon Bass, with .3, who has played in every game.

Then Sullinger, with -.3, who has played in all of the games but the first.

Then Crawford.

Then Green.

Then Pressey.

Then Wallace.

Then Bogans.

Then Bradley.

Then Lee.

Then Olynyk.

Then Fav.

At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 05:57:16 PM »

Offline ddb

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 17
McCollum is on the Blazers, unless you mean McElmore - in which case, Avery, JC, and a late first are not a fair return for the Kings. The Kings are not likely to be better than Portland, Minnesota, Denver, or Dallas (meaning their ceiling is probably 11th in the West), so I'm not sure why you think they'd have a late lottery pick or even a mid first rounder. Even still, Avery Bradley is a role player and nothing more - he's not the guy getting the Kings to the playoffs. Kings' 2014 is a bit too valuable to give up for that.

God forbid someone make a mistake.  You might want to calm down with taking offense to inoffensive things before you pop a vessel, kiddo.

made a mistake while telling someone else that THEY made a mistake. ha.  no big deal.  Just correcting the correcting

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 06:14:54 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182

made a mistake while telling someone else that THEY made a mistake. ha.  no big deal.  Just correcting the correcting

I'd understand if I mocked him over what I perceived to be a mistake, but that wasn't the case at all.  There was no ill intent in my original comment whatsoever.

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2013, 06:35:52 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I would rather have AB than Fredette.  AB is athletic, and plays D.   Jimmer is none of the above.

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 07:11:28 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I would rather have AB than Fredette.  AB is athletic, and plays D.   Jimmer is none of the above.

Hey now.

Jimmer certainly makes the most out of his limited athletic ability.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 08:42:21 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He can shoot, and is smart but the guy is playing like 3 MPG and averaging 2 PPG this year.  Bradley is a better player overall.