Reading everyones comments lately I've noticed that most don't have an Avatar that is either readable or have just removed it completely...I think that sucks so I thought I would give a step by step process of how to get a new or old avatar back.
1. Go on Google type a phrase that will give you the avatar you are after then click google search.
2. Click on Images.
3. Select the Image you are after then click 'View Image'.
4. Right click directly on the image an click on 'Save Image' then name the pic and remember where you are saving it.
5. Go to http://resizepic.com
6. Click on 'Choose File' and find and select the pic you saved earlier and select it.
7. Click on 'Width' and select no larger than 75 and do the same for your 'Height' then click 'Resize Image'.
8. Your Avatar should be above your Image Resizer with the new pixel dimensions, right click on the Avatar and select 'Copy Image Address'.
9. Go back to http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=58241
and where it says in the 'Personalized Picture' menu 'Specify avatar by URL' select the option and right click and paste in the Specify your own avatar by URL bar.
10. Then go down to 'Change Profile' and click the button and you're done!
Any questions don't be afraid to reply to the post or PM me