Author Topic: Brown coming in for a 2nd workout  (Read 14596 times)

Brown coming in for a 2nd workout
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:11:26 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
And he cancelled his workout for the Wolves (not sure if its 1st or 2nd workout requestion)

Looks like we might have our guy at 3

Question: If for whatever reason Ingram drops. Does Danny still draft Brown?

Re: Brown coming in for a 2nd workout
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 02:12:54 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2740
This was already posted in another thread which you replied to. Why start a new thread for it? Mods should merge this.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 02:21:34 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
This was already posted in another thread which you replied to. Why start a new thread for it? Mods should merge this.

Because this is a separate but important new event

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 03:13:06 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Thanks for the info, as noted in another thread second workouts show heavy interest, to speak the obvious.

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1836
Could be head games with Lakers who also got second workout and reportedly were talking to Phoenix.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 03:47:42 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

No. This was very much mentioned in another thread that you comment in regularly (draft workouts thread).  There was already a decent discussion going on there, which you participated in.  You don't need to start a new thread every time you're bored.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 04:04:19 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2983
I would not read much into a second workout .   It could be nothing ,  or part of show strategy by DA's think tank

As others mentioned .....there is a lot of posturing and chess moves right now by GM to get the best crack at what they REALLY want on draft night to happen.

I keeping and eye out on Dunn.   Celtics doctors are already familiar with his records .

Letting ET go would make room for him .

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I would not read much into a second workout .   It could be nothing ,  or part of show strategy by DA's think tank

As others mentioned .....there is a lot of posturing and chess moves right now by GM to get the best crack at what they REALLY want on draft night to happen.

I keeping and eye out on Dunn.   Celtics doctors are already familiar with his records .

Letting ET go would make room for him .

Possibly

But history shows that bringing in a player for a 2nd workout likely means the team has you really high on their list.  Prob down to 2 or 3 candidates max

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 04:32:39 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

No. This was very much mentioned in another thread that you comment in regularly (draft workouts thread).  There was already a decent discussion going on there, which you participated in.  You don't need to start a new thread every time you're bored.

Bingo.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 04:42:40 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Bingo.

don't be sad your overhyped Bender won't get his name called by the Celtics. 

Brown is the better option at 3

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 04:56:20 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 05:12:42 PM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/cals-jaylen-brown-reportedly-headed-second-workout-celtics

I have mentioned this a few times.  The kid is PRO on and off the court.  I'd be happy at #3.   
Diggles

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 05:20:13 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/cals-jaylen-brown-reportedly-headed-second-workout-celtics

I have mentioned this a few times.  The kid is PRO on and off the court.  I'd be happy at #3.   

thanks. 

Like the commentators have mentioned , he is not a basketball player yet.   He has been utilising his athleticism  (alot more) in his young career

But reading things like he is waking up at 5am to start his workouts (following Kobe footsteps) puts a smile on my face.  Shows me he is trying very hard to become a pro basketball player sooner than later (head start)

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 05:22:28 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2740

thanks.

Like the commentators have mentioned , he is not a basketball player yet.   He has been utilising his athleticism  (alot more) in his young career

But reading things like he is waking up at 5am to start his workouts (following Kobe footsteps) puts a smile on my face.  Shows me he is trying very hard to become a pro basketball player sooner than later (head start)

I'm confused. What exactly are you thanking the previous poster for? He didn't complement you or your comments, he just expressed his positive impressions on Jaylen Brown. Are you actually Jaylen Brown?

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

thanks.

I'm confused. What exactly are you thanking the previous poster for? He didn't complement you or your comments, he just expressed his positive impressions on Jaylen Brown. Are you actually Jaylen Brown?

really?

can we go back to talking about basketball