Author Topic: The rebuild haters  (Read 358 times)

The rebuild haters
« on: February 11, 2016, 10:07:46 AM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
There has been a lot of haters out there on the following:

Danny Angie
KG/PP/Rondo Trades
Brad Stevens
Sully/KO draft picks
Avery Bradley
Smart
Go down the list and we can find them all.

Problem I have is how everyone thinks they are smarter than the people in charge of putting out a quality product called the Boston Celtics we see today.  Soooooo many posters think they know best and argue all the optimists until they are blue int he face.   

Just like Brad Steven says... Don't get to low on this team, and don't get to high.   This team is a team.  And are playing like a team.   Every once in a while someone takes a bad shot... but 95% of the time this team is making the right play.   They are playing on a string.   

No we are not a championship team yet... no one is until they prove it.  No one is until they win it all.   

But like Doc said, these guys are a bunch of junk yard dawgs that can play. 

We can make a trade or not... I don't care as long as we keep putting a quality product on the court every night.   Top to bottom these guys want to win as a team....

SIDE NOTE:   The thought of a 7 footer that plays solid, and is like minded and liked by his team mates, like the rest of the team would be awesome.  Who ever that is is out there.  I'll Let Danny, Brad and the rest of the crew figure it out!   

Diggles

Re: The rebuild haters
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:13:18 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
We are blessed to have the owners we do, DA and BS.....

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:21:06 AM »

Offline Funk_e_Frank

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
Since the big trade that started it all I've only had a couple things I've expected. I expected us to suck and bad for a while. That didn't happen last very long. We aren't ready to take the east but we are moving in a good direction and being competitive. Second thing is I've always liked Sully as a low post and pick and pop guy. I think he could be a beast with the right mindset and work ethic(hope it happens). AB has come a long way from the defensive guard he was to a good 2 way player. His shot has come along way and has always had the cutting. Smart just needs time to develop and has to keep putting in that work on the offensive side to be great. I love the way the team is heading with the rebuild(we still are in a rebuild) but ours is going a lot better then any other team that started this same process in the past 4 years. All about progress to me and we are on the right track no need to be down on a team that makes mistakes because we aren't a top team YET.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:30:12 AM »

Offline coffee425

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 122
How dare you forget the Evan Turner haters..

Also, I have vague memories of reading the following...

Kaminsky over Olynyk before the 2015 draft
Playing the rookies over Smart/Bradley
Passing on Smart to pick Napier
Playing James Young over Evan Turner
Any trade idea involving 76ers not named Okafor, Embiid, Noel
^^Add to this: passing on Smart to pick Nik Stauskas
Even at the end of the game, we lined up in different formation that he hadn't seen and he called out our play before I got the ball. I heard him calling it out. -John Wall on Brad Stevens

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 10:35:47 AM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
So what are you saying?

We should have no opinions?

Are opinions offending you?

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 10:40:18 AM »

Offline wdleehi