Author Topic: Possible 2015 NBA Draft trades  (Read 1129 times)

Possible 2015 NBA Draft trades
« on: June 17, 2015, 03:12:03 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
I was coming up with scenarios were we could get WCS and Booker but I'm not sure where each would fall.

According to NBAdraft.net mock: WCS will fall to Charlotte at 9 and Booker will go 14th with OKC.

DraftExpress has: WCS at 5 with Magic and Booker 9th at Charlotte

Which do you think is more realistic?

I think the teams willing to trade out or down with our assets would be Charlotte (#9), Miami (#10), Pacers (#11), Suns (#13) and OKC (#14)....or maybe 76ers (#3) if they don't like whats available on the board and we offer lots of future picks

Re: Possible 2015 NBA Draft trades
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 04:14:18 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
I was coming up with scenarios were we could get WCS and Booker but I'm not sure where each would fall.

According to NBAdraft.net mock: WCS will fall to Charlotte at 9 and Booker will go 14th with OKC.

DraftExpress has: WCS at 5 with Magic and Booker 9th at Charlotte

Which do you think is more realistic?

I think the teams willing to trade out or down with our assets would be Charlotte (#9), Miami (#10), Pacers (#11), Suns (#13) and OKC (#14)....or maybe 76ers (#3) if they don't like whats available on the board and we offer lots of future picks

I think that with Al Jefferson, Biyombo, Zeller, Vonleh, Marvin Williams and now with Hawes that Charlotte have no need for a big.

However if Hezonja or Stan Johnson are on the board its a no brainer to pick one of those guys up.

If both of them are off the board, look for them to ship the pick.