Author Topic: Cromartie One-Ups Ryan With Pats Trash-Talk  (Read 8973 times)

Cromartie One-Ups Ryan With Pats Trash-Talk
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Believe it or not, Antonio Cromartie felt motivated to go above-and-beyond the nonsense that has already flapped from the gums of Rex Ryan ... they obviously don't realize what kind of motivation this provides for the Pats. Keep it up, idiots! ;)

http://gridironfans.com/forums/latest-nfl-headlines/149859-jets-cb-antonio-cromartie-rips-tom-brady.html

(I'd post the article, but it's filled with masked profanity).
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Re: Cromartie One-Ups Ryan With Pats Trash-Talk
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:30:55 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1NtNaANtI

He is a very credible man, anybody that has to count their kids on their fingers so they dont forget them is somebody whose opinion demands my respect.

CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 08:40:03 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
talk is cheap.  we will see when it is put up or shut up time.  i hope we punch them right in the mouth! :)

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 08:50:19 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
talk is cheap.  we will see when it is put up or shut up time.  i hope we punch them right in the mouth! :)

This isnt Hockey, hopefully there is no punching, hopefully we just beat them.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:55:01 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_b7oHva_SY&feature=related

matt light disagrees , I could definitely see a few punches thrown after the pats are up by 3 td's

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:59:50 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

obviously it isnt hockey,wow....you took that so literal?!  it is an expression for beating them bad. 

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_b7oHva_SY&feature=related

matt light disagrees , I could definitely see a few punches thrown after the pats are up by 3 td's

Which would be the absolute worst thing that we could do.  If we are up by 3 tds we need to keep our cool and stay disciplined even though the Jets won't.  We cannot afford to lose anybody for the AFC championship game.  

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
We are goin to smoke the jets. They have been such a fraud this whole year.

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
That team is such complete and utter trash.  They make the Dallas Cowboys of the '90s look classy. 

I really hope that this beat down is worse than the last one. 

And on top of that, Brady and Bellichick are clearly the best in the business at what they do.  They are the type that thrive on bulletin board material.  If you're Rex Ryan, why in the world would you want to incite them? 

The way I see it now is that if the Patriots are blowing out the Jets, Bellichick is going to call an out route that results in some 4th string wide-receiver "missing" the ball and "accidentally" taking Rex out on the sideline. 

I also think that Rex let his "defeat" of Peyton Manning go to his head.  That was the worst Colts team in years.  Any other Colts team of the past 10 years would've smoked this Jets team. 

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Also when you are on the same team as Santonio Holmes who celebrates 1st down catches when his team is down 40 can you really hate on brady for getting pumped after big plays?

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1NtNaANtI

He is a very credible man, anybody that has to count their kids on their fingers so they dont forget them is somebody whose opinion demands my respect.

Geez....Go to a vet and get neutered already. 

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
It seems that the Jets are already playing their game threw the media and trash talking while the Patriots quietly do their job with as little fanfare as possible.

I did not see Tom do anything wrong but point to his players after a good play while Rex and Cromartie twist the truth about Tom Brady and make him to be the bad guy to the media.

Here is a tip to the Jets: Study the films instead of blathering for attention in the media.

Why did Pittsburgh not retain Santanio Holmes services?
Why did San Diego not retain Ladanlion Tomlinson's services?
Is Derelle Revis really the best player in the National Football League?

Why did the Jets cut Danny Woodhead?
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 02:11:35 PM »

Offline the_Bird

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 176
The way I see it now is that if the Patriots are blowing out the Jets, Bellichick is going to call an out route that results in some 4th string wide-receiver "missing" the ball and "accidentally" taking Rex out on the sideline. 

Nah, it'll be the gunner on a punt return.  Rex Ryan might want to take a few steps back on the sideline...

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:18:12 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Now Damien woody is out for the rest of the playoffs with an Achiles issue.  Should definitely help the Pats

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »

Offline birdwatcher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 126
  • Another undersized Celtic...

Nah, it'll be the gunner on a punt return.  Rex Ryan might want to take a few steps back on the sideline...
Rex may not have gone to NY to kiss Belicheck's rings, but he may want to kiss his feet...