Author Topic: Delonte bugs bunny quote video  (Read 3192 times)

Delonte bugs bunny quote video
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »

Offline keepthefaith

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 22
Anyone know where to find the old video from delonte's first stint with the celts when he talks about bugs bunny? Heres a link to where it used to be, but the youtube account it was on is no longer active.http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/YouTube-of-the-Year-revisted-Delonte-West-unc?urn=nba-107760

Such a funny video. Heres some quotes from it:

What will he be doing in 20 years?

"Twenty years from now, you're going to see me riding in a drop top hummer buck naked with some ankle socks on and a headband on — Boston Celtics headband on — standing up driving from Boston to California. That’s what I’m going to be doing."

Asked what he does in his spare time when he's not playing basketball, here's Delonte's answer to the ladies:

"I like to paint murals of the ocean that I see beyond the horizon, because I feel if — in order for us to grow, we gotta know. In order to love the brother man, you gotta know the other man. One fish, two fish. Red fish, blue fish. Knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone. Ding."

Then lastly, who he'd be for one day.

"You can't kill a G. Bugs Bunny is a G. I want to be Bugs Bunny. I would pay to be Bugs Bunny for one day."

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 12:34:35 AM by keepthefaith »

Re: Delonte bugs bunny quote video
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:26:28 AM »

Offline keepthefaith

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 22
I'll shower anyone who can find it with tommy points all season long