Author Topic: Tom Brady's Hair  (Read 4300 times)

Tom Brady's Hair
« on: October 16, 2010, 01:48:32 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25592
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
It cracks me up the amount of attention Brady's hair gets.  First, there was the report that Randy Moss insulted Brady will it in the Pats' locker room:

Charley Casserly of CBS reports that Moss and Brady went toe-to-toe on a recent occasion, and that they had to be separated.

Brady reportedly expressed disappointment with Randy's behavior, and Brady told Moss that he should cut his beard.  Moss responded by telling Brady to cut his hair, saying (per Casserly) that Brady looks like a girl.

Link

Then, Justin Bieber got into it, first telling the Herald:

Bieber told the Boston Herald, “Nice hair, Brady. Dude’s got some golden locks. Ha ha!” in response to questions about the quarterback’s mop top.

Link.

That was followed up by Bieber dissing Brady in a rap song:

"Sacked like a sacker. Call up Mr. Brady. Tell him to leave his hair to the guy who sings 'Baby.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcjTq9QaWJ8

Two things:  1) Cut the hair, Tom! and 2) Justin Bieber sucks.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Tom Brady's Hair
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 02:27:44 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Hmmm, whom do you think has the better 'do, Roy??:

^Lol, as far as rapping is concerned I thought that Justin Bieber was actually pretty decent, though I still don't think he has much room to try and diss Brady's hair like that. I think either of those two could be accused of being 'mop heads' though in both cases it looks like they've hired professional hair stylists so maybe they are just 'Hollywood mop heads'...  ???
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:08:38 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Bieber's hair works for his age and career. Brady looks ridiculous when he takes off his helmet and his hair is sweaty.

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Tom Brady has had long hair before. I don’t understand what the big deal is now...

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25592
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Tom Brady has had long hair before. I don’t understand what the big deal is now...

I just find it hilarious that "Biebs" is dissing him in rap songs.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 195
It is funny
but LOL @ Justin Bieber dissing(or trying?) a Future hall of fame QB married to the richest supermodel in the world...really? lol

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
It is funny
but LOL @ Justin Bieber dissing(or trying?) a Future hall of fame QB married to the richest supermodel in the world...really? lol
It is pretty funny to claim Brady is copying the hairstyle of a teen idol. I think Bieber is pretty rich too. And I get the feeling that Bieber would have no problem finding plenty of girls to hook up with. I may not know any of his music, but the kid is already a superstar.

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 05:57:27 PM »

Offline looseball

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 77
Larry Bird was at his best when his hair was longest.   So was Sampson.  (And so was I, years ago.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:06:33 PM by looseball »

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 06:56:09 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
Justin Bieber has nothing on Tom Brady and his hair.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce