Author Topic: I'm Fuming, Angry, Close to Crying, but... WE STiLL HAVE GOT A CHANCE  (Read 1255 times)

Offline CeltsRoxfan

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 13
Honestly, I expected the Celts to win today. After the 3rd quarter, I was jumping up and down with joy. But then things went wrong the Celts blew there lead in the 4th quarter. While the Celtics were Kind of outplayed  ::) (barely) in the fourth. I think the one thing that changed the outcome of the game was the no call on the put back of Gasol where he clearly traveled. If the refs would have called that and Sheed and Rondo hit the threes, it would be a tie or overtime.

Honestly today was a terrible birthday for me, the Celtics lost and freaking Ron Artest, the Rockets traitor ended up stepping up big. Top it all off, my cake melted...

Rest aside, I believe the Celtics have a chance for one epic title run. I hope to God we resign Doc and get a good assistant coach who can teach great offense and defense like Thibs (who I thank from the bottom of my heart). Next year I expect Rondo, Paul and Kg, along with our great bench to come out big, for one last title run. Yeah Cinderella story... but it can happen. About Ray Allen, I want him to retire as a Celtics, but I don't know if its worth it, yeah he basically won game 2 and played great D. But he still contributed in great ways to the losses. If only Perk played, ahh results would be different.

Finally, to top off this oh so long post, I want to say thank you to the Celtics. No one expected them to make it to the Finals and beating the teams with the best records. They were considered old and washed up. Boy did they sure prove them wrong. Thank you Doc and if you retire, you were a great coach. Thank you to assistant coach Tim Thiddobeau, who will be coaching the Bulls. Thank you to the entire Celtics staff and Gm, Danny Ainge. And finally thank you to the Celtics team itself.

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
very sad/angry we lost.....but i respect the hell out of our team.  they played their balls off!

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Woulda, coulda, shoulda.  That's life.

The Celtics didn't win.  But the fact that they were able to come as far as they did with as little as they had to work with this year - all things considered - is truly remarkable.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

Offline rjsuperfly66

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 1
Cant blame the refs for that travel call.  As an official, I think it would be missed 10 outta 10 times. Play is so close. If you were playing, regardless of team, would you rather have an official looking for contact or staring at your feet? It's unfortunate it was missed, but it was so close I can't have a beef with it not being called.

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
And we play with heart..and thats all that matters.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!