Author Topic: Time for Sheed to put up or Shut up-FOREVER  (Read 1067 times)

Time for Sheed to put up or Shut up-FOREVER
« on: April 28, 2010, 12:16:43 AM »

Offline MaxwellSmart86

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 144
THIS is why we got him...for the Cavs and the Magic...it's Now or Never with this Bigmouth Lazy Numbskull----He still has a chance to make Danny look good.....Go SHEED-!

Re: Time for Sheed to put up or Shut up-FOREVER
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1264
I agree. We NEED him to play well in the coming series in order to have a realistic chance for banner #18.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:35:30 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
If KG manages Jamison and plays at the same level he did in MIA series - and Perk manages Sideshow and Shaq well, I believe we win, regardless of what Sheed does.

I think because of the Sheed dislike on this Blog we are making this out to be a one-man show.

If Sheed manages the same production from MIA series, then I feel comfortable with Glen being our first Big off the bench.

Yes - Sheed was signed to be our GEICO, but we've all been without Insurance before - it's risky to do so, but it can be done.

The Boston Celtics (And Sheed) will be Fine in this series. Just maintain the same level of effort from MIA and we win.

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 01:40:46 AM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
If KG manages Jamison and plays at the same level he did in MIA series - and Perk manages Sideshow and Shaq well, I believe we win, regardless of what Sheed does.

Much easier said than done.  The Celtics haven't really shown an ability to mitigate the damage Varejao can do to them in terms of offensive boards / second chance points. 

I'd go so far as to say he might be the most important player in the series for the Cav in the sense that we know they're going to get close to 30/10/10 from LeBron.  The Celtics can perhaps even live with that. 

What they can't live with is Andy V. dominating the offensive glass and giving the Cavs extra possessions.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers