Author Topic: Problem with "Show the last posts of this person"  (Read 3792 times)

Problem with "Show the last posts of this person"
« on: April 07, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

Online bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4592
So one of the features of Celticsblog I use most is "Show the last posts of this person."  I like to use this for myself to see if there are any updates to any of the threads I've posted in.

Well because one of my last posts quoted this really long post http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=22728.msg723037#msg723037, it's throwing all my other recent posts out of whack.

Basically now the only recent post of mine I see is this one, and I have to scroll extremely far over to the right to find the rest, and since I never normally have to scroll over it's a little weird and an inconvenience (albeit a minor one).  Is there like anyway we can like "left justify" recent posts to eliminate this problem?

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Re: Problem with "Show the last posts of this person"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:05:52 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
A lot of the formatting in the profiles is screwy, but this is maybe the worst I've seen.  I'll forward it along to support.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions