Author Topic: Did anyone DVR the game last night? If so I need a (easy) favor  (Read 2255 times)

Did anyone DVR the game last night? If so I need a (easy) favor
« on: January 19, 2010, 10:55:14 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I need someone to transcribe exactly the interview between Cheryl Miller and Doc Rivers at I think the beginning of the 4th/end of the third.

Reward is 20 Tommy Points, 35 if it gets done before noon today.

PM me if interested.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: Did anyone DVR the game last night? If so I need a (easy) favor
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 11:37:28 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Cheryl : "Well coach obviously you didn't look too happy at the end of the 3rd quarter. What bothered you?"

Doc : "Well, it would be nice to get back on defense a couple of times. You know, everybody is gambling with the rebounds, they are frustrated because Dallas is basically... kicking our butt and they want to blame the refs. We gotta play basketball."

Cheryl : "Well, Damp had no points in the first half. He was big in the 3rd. How are you going to stop him in the 4th [not sure about "stop him" there but I can't hear the right words]?"

Doc : "Yeah, they're just more physical than us Cheryl, we're supposed to be the big bad Celtics and right now Dallas is playing more physical, they're tougher and they're mentally tougher right now."

Re: Did anyone DVR the game last night? If so I need a (easy) favor
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Cheryl : "Well coach obviously you didn't look too happy at the end of the 3rd quarter. What bothered you?"

Doc : "Well, it would be nice to get back on defense a couple of times. You know, everybody is gambling with the rebounds, they are frustrated because Dallas is basically... kicking our butt and they want to blame the refs. We gotta play basketball."

Cheryl : "Well, Damp had no points in the first half. He was big in the 3rd. How are you going to stop him in the 4th [not sure about "stop him" there but I can't hear the right words]?"

Doc : "Yeah, they're just more physical than us Cheryl, we're supposed to be the big bad Celtics and right now Dallas is playing more physical, they're tougher and they're mentally tougher right now."

Thank you kindly, paid, and congrats on 600 drucci!

El threado is locked-oh

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner