Author Topic: To each and every one of you  (Read 14653 times)

Re: To each and every one of you
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »

Offline BBS

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 11
Thought this would be the perfect place for my 3000th post (and i also get to bump CM's great post). Great post by celticmaesto. I can't compete with that, so I will just say, celticsbloggers, thank you for letting me share being a C's fan with you. The best fans are on this site. What makes this place even more special is the fact that not only is this place filled with knowledgeable basketball fans, but great people too. Got Sheed tonite, now let's get #18 too.
-johnnyrondo

Congrats man and TP for you.

This site has always been there for me. I might not post as much as I would like but sometimes the internet get shut off due to lack of funds or just not haveing anything to say. but I have been a member since the old site I mean the first incarnation of CelticsBlog and I have enjoyed every thing about it. Reading what alot of you have to say while eating breakfast and generaly sitting on my ass not doing anyting but thinking jezz I wish the C's were on tv right now. Keep up the great posts fellas. GO C'S

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Thanks cdif, Truck, and BBS.  :)

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
Thought this would be the perfect place for my 3000th post (and i also get to bump CM's great post). Great post by celticmaesto. I can't compete with that, so I will just say, celticsbloggers, thank you for letting me share being a C's fan with you. The best fans are on this site. What makes this place even more special is the fact that not only is this place filled with knowledgeable basketball fans, but great people too. Got Sheed tonite, now let's get #18 too.
-johnnyrondo

Congrats bro, glad you share the sentiments. Have a TP.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
bumping this up with my 3000th (holy crap, I've posted 3000 times, that just sunk in); what a great sentiment in this thread, and honestly I feel like I know some of the people on here as well as friends in real life - this is a place to come to talk sports, music, movies, girl problems (ahahah), pretty much anything, and I'm happy to know so many awesome people on here and get to share in the discussion.  So to name a few: Maestro, Redz, SShore 1-5, Johnny, Crownsy, Nick, Steve, Edgar, ACF, Clutch, The returning Bass Thumper!, DarkLord, Roy, Indeed, Reggie, Jsaad, Hoyo, EJ and everyone else thanks for the awesome experience, and hopefully by the time I hit 6000, we'll have celebrated Green 18!
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
bumping this up with my 3000th (holy crap, I've posted 3000 times, that just sunk in); what a great sentiment in this thread, and honestly I feel like I know some of the people on here as well as friends in real life - this is a place to come to talk sports, music, movies, girl problems (ahahah), pretty much anything, and I'm happy to know so many awesome people on here and get to share in the discussion.  So to name a few: Maestro, Redz, SShore 1-5, Johnny, Crownsy, Nick, Steve, Edgar, ACF, Clutch, The returning Bass Thumper!, DarkLord, Roy, Indeed, Reggie, Jsaad, Hoyo, EJ and everyone else thanks for the awesome experience, and hopefully by the time I hit 6000, we'll have celebrated Green 18!

That deserves a TP, and you should have double that number - at least.

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

That deserves a TP, and you should have double that number - at least.

ah you're too kind - check the SOTOTT for the best picture ever...
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2009, 10:46:38 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126