Author Topic: South Park Trivia  (Read 17443 times)

South Park Trivia
« on: February 15, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I love this show, and I recently came across the best trivia question ever.

When was the first time Matt Stone and Trey Parker did the joke where the kid takes off the hat they're always wearing and a big puffy red afro like head of hair comes out?

Example: The one where they do the buttface joke, and kyle has to take off his hat, then all the red hair.

I will award 15 TP's to the first person to get this answer to my satisfaction.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: South Park Trivia
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »

Offline jbp126

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 51
The first time I can remember is in the beginning of South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut when they show Kenny wake up without his jacket and then go over to his closet to put it on.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

When was the first time Matt Stone and Trey Parker did the joke where the kid takes off the hat they're always wearing and a big puffy red afro like head of hair comes out?

Example: The one where they do the buttface joke, and kyle has to take off his hat, then all the red hair.

Well, since you're saying Trey and Matt and not South Park specifically, I'll guess "Cannibal! The Musical" though it's been so long since I've seen it I can't say for sure that's in there.

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

Well, since you're saying Trey and Matt and not South Park specifically, I'll guess "Cannibal! The Musical" though it's been so long since I've seen it I can't say for sure that's in there.

[dang] you! Matt Stone does it in Cannibal! when they are around the fire eating their shoes. Schpedoinkal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvjbv7wq34&feature=related

Its not the clip but this movie is awesome.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 03:39:20 PM by IndeedProceed »

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

[dang] you! Matt Stone does it in Cannibal! when they are around the fire eating their shoes. Schpedoinkal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvjbv7wq34&feature=related

Its not the clip but this movie is awesome.

Whoo hoo!  I thought they did something like that in there, but like I said it's been years.  I knew it wasn't in Orgazmo, and the wording made it sound like a trick question, so yay!

And I'm not a mod so I can't give you 15 back (didn't know you all could do that til now either), but here's one TP for you for a good question.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
What is Shelly's boyfriend's band name? The one he started after he left the old one.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
The band was Lords of the Underworld.  Skyler started a solo act after getting jealous of Timmy called "Reach for the Skyler".  Not sure if that was a band though.

EDIT:  I'll do a question back.  When Stan's grandpa wants to be euthanized, he shuts Stan in a closet with him and makes him listen to a song that he says captures the feeling of being old.  What artist is the song an obvious parody of?  I'll accept the song name (that's being parodied) too.

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
your answer is correct, but your question is tough. I don't know it, and I think it would be cheating to watch the epi.

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
your answer is correct, but your question is tough. I don't know it, and I think it would be cheating to watch the epi.

I'll give a couple of hints - the Ep is from Season 1 - I think it's called "Death", and the chorus to the parody song is (I think, this is from memory) "Climb aboard, climb aboard, climb aboard"

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

I'll give a couple of hints - the Ep is from Season 1 - I think it's called "Death", and the chorus to the parody song is (I think, this is from memory) "Climb aboard, climb aboard, climb aboard"

Its cheesy but lame and eerily soothing at the same time!

Nah I can't answer it I cheated. Hilarious though.

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669

It's one of those songs from that cheesy CD "smooth songs" or something like that...

The blue screen infomercial one with like the X files theme, "Smooth Operator," and a bunch of crap by like Enya and Bjork and the like...

With a gun to my head I'd say Enya?
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2009, 05:16:35 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
The band was Lords of the Underworld.  Skyler started a solo act after getting jealous of Timmy called "Reach for the Skyler".  Not sure if that was a band though.

EDIT:  I'll do a question back.  When Stan's grandpa wants to be euthanized, he shuts Stan in a closet with him and makes him listen to a song that he says captures the feeling of being old.  What artist is the song an obvious parody of?  I'll accept the song name (that's being parodied) too.
Enya's Sail Away

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »

Offline jackson_34

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
definently Enya, can't tell you the name of the song though.

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2009, 05:52:19 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

It's one of those songs from that cheesy CD "smooth songs" or something like that...

The blue screen infomercial one with like the X files theme, "Smooth Operator," and a bunch of crap by like Enya and Bjork and the like...

With a gun to my head I'd say Enya?

Sorry, was moving my computer to the other room - "Sail Away" by Enya is correct.  TP for Hoya for getting it first.

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 07:23:19 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Which "Asia" song was sung in a South Park episode, and which episode?