Author Topic: Celtics in HD on Dish Network? All Games? Anyone have Dish?  (Read 4190 times)

Celtics in HD on Dish Network? All Games? Anyone have Dish?
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12
I currently have Comcast, and was very happy the 2nd half of last season to find out that I was going to be able to watch the remaining games all in HD, since Comcast in my area, (Vernon, CT) finally received the Comcast Sportsnet New England HD Channel.

I'm going to be moving across town into a townhouse apartment, and was looking at possibly getting the Dish Network.  Anyone out there that also has the Dish Network?  I believe I heard that the HD channel was offered last season but never aired any games, can anyone confirm?

If that is the case, I'm hoping that this season that would be fixed.  I really want to make sure before getting the Dish setup that it will be airing ALL Celtics games in HD and not just the home ones like it started out last year.  Anyone have any idea how I could contact Comcast to find that out?  I'm moving the first week of October and I was hoping to get it all setup then. I've gone to "Contact Us" on Comcast's website and filled out the form many times but no one has ever gotten back to me.

The "Celtics in HD" link has not been updated and does not currently even list the Dish having the channel. http://newengland.comcastsportsnet.com/celtics/celtics-on-hd/

Any thoughts or help from fellow Celtics fans would be great.  Bottom line, if I can't get all Celtics games in HD, I'm not getting the Dish! That's my #1 goal!

Thanks in advance!

~J