Author Topic: TV: Prison Break  (Read 13005 times)

TV: Prison Break
« on: August 22, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1820
Well, Prison Break will start again in about a week from now with a 2-hour premiere on Monday, Sep. 1. Last season, season 3, was awful in my opinion, but I have to say that season 4 looks really really good in my opinion. There are quite a few promos out there in youtube, about 12 of them. They're quite spoiler heavy, and here's a cool one among them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qh987E78A4

So who here watches the series and is excited about the new season? There are some major spoilers going around the web, so be careful looking around if you are worried about such things.

Re: TV: Prison Break
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 09:59:17 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
YES! Can't wait for this.

Theodore Bagwell will be back with a bang (as well as the unexpected return of a fan favorite).

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »

Offline YUNGx24

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Season one was my favorite and season two is close behind. I agree that season 3 was boring but yet suspensful. If you havent watched this show from the first season you may not get the plot behind this whole concept. But yea, Season 4 will be great, most def.
Sarah will return.

p.s. and I love Gretchen. She was hot, and till this day i would leave my girlfriend for her :D

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
15 minutes till the premiere for those interested...

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »

Offline TheReaLPuba

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
I think its very difficult to keep this type of show going though....are they really suppose to be breaking out of prisons every season?

Script writing is def. a challenge and viewers should really cut them some slack.

This show is still by far one of the best written, entertaining, and memorable tv shows out there.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
I think its very difficult to keep this type of show going though....are they really suppose to be breaking out of prisons every season?

Script writing is def. a challenge and viewers should really cut them some slack.

This show is still by far one of the best written, entertaining, and memorable tv shows out there.

Indeed. I'm lovin it so far. I won't spoil it for anyone who maybe TiVo-ing it. Good stuff coming back. The last season of The Shield begins tomorrow. Sarah Connor Chronicles start up again next week. Heroes soon as well too!!!
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »

Offline Reyquila

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
  • Let them hate, as long as they fear
Thank you Bud, It was already 8:14 by the time I read your Post. Prison Break is one of my favorite series. Im watching it now. Gracias. again
And someday in the midst of time,
When they ask you if you knew me
Remember that you were a friend of mine

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 08:35:10 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Good stuff so far, but it seems like they're doing both filling in the gaps between what happened last season and setting up the plot for the rest of the season. So it's a bit chaotic at the moment, and the execution is not the best, but after we get through these first hour or so, the season should get better.

Thank you Bud, It was already 8:14 by the time I read your Post. Prison Break is one of my favorite series. Im watching it now. Gracias. again

De nada.

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Bellick has been awesome so far by the way.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 09:10:24 PM »

Offline Reyquila

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
  • Let them hate, as long as they fear
And someday in the midst of time,
When they ask you if you knew me
Remember that you were a friend of mine

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »

Offline Raygus

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 19
somehow, this show always manages to keep me entertained and interested in what's going the happen next. every time a season ends i tell myself i won't watch it again, that i'm done. but somehow, when the premiere sneaks up, i say "i'll watch until the first commercial" - and i'm hooked.

i thought i was done with this show, but i'm addicted. its like that girl that i keep going back to, even though i know its a terrible idea mess with her. needless to say, i'll be watching this season again.

i dont think i'm going to be eating mexican any time soon, though. 

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Well, I got to say that this was quite an entertaining premiere... pretty good stuff. It was obvious they were trying to kill most of the crap from season 3 early on to get it out of the way. But overall, this was a great start... they kinda rebooted the whole series in a few minutes. So we have a fresh start right now.  We have the whole Ocean's 11 thing going on.

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
Prison Break has been a bust since after season one, but I'll give it a chance again.
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
Gotta love T-Bag, the ultimate protagonist. No matter what happens this guy always has a backup plan, always has an escape route. Just like Michael. But I don't know. I'm a little wary of Sara right now. She looks ready to snap.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:43:27 PM »

Offline DannyZ

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
I thought Brian Scalibrine was pretty good as the new FBI agent character.