Author Topic: Patriots 2026-2027 Season  (Read 157000 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #120 on: Today at 02:59:32 PM »

Offline Billz401

  • Bailey Howell
  • **
  • Posts: 2011
  • Tommy Points: 147
  • B's Up
Doubs might have been the worst signing in recent years. I believe hes now caused 3 ints on tipped passes this year
Maybe I spoke too soon? Lol. He just made a couple nice sideline catches and a really nice 1-handed td catch
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #121 on: Today at 03:07:02 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

  • Reggie Lewis
  • ***************
  • Posts: 15623
  • Tommy Points: 1125
OK, now the Bills are trying to give it back to the Pats with their own dumb penalties.  This is a better game than a lot of people thought it would be.  No lead is safe against BUF/Allen, so need to keep playing smart.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #122 on: Today at 03:28:51 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 40306
  • Tommy Points: 3529
  • On To Banner 19!
That felt like the drive right before halftime vs. SEA. Super conservative when they had a chance to deliver a blow
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #123 on: Today at 03:56:23 PM »

Offline BitterJim

  • NGT
  • Satch Sanders
  • *********
  • Posts: 9331
  • Tommy Points: 1246
Buffalo takes the lead, but misses the 2P conversion so it's just a 5 point lead

Now we need to score AND use up all 4 minutes
I'm bitter.

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." - Commander Adams, Battlestar Galactica

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #124 on: Today at 04:06:20 PM »

Offline BitterJim

  • NGT
  • Satch Sanders
  • *********
  • Posts: 9331
  • Tommy Points: 1246
What a catch by Chism! While being held, too

I don't love leaving almost 2 minutes on the clock, though. It matters less if we make the 2PC but still

Edit: And we did make it! 3pt game, but 1:50 is more than enough time for Josh Allen. This defensive possession is critical
I'm bitter.

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." - Commander Adams, Battlestar Galactica

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #125 on: Today at 04:09:12 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

  • Johnny Most
  • ********************
  • Posts: 20428
  • Tommy Points: 1189
Woodson!! INT!!


#FireJoe
#JokeMazulla 2026
#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown) - Mission Accomplished 2026
I am the Master of Panic.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #126 on: Today at 04:11:18 PM »

Offline BitterJim

  • NGT
  • Satch Sanders
  • *********
  • Posts: 9331
  • Tommy Points: 1246
CRAIG WOODSON!

Josh Allen should have eaten that ball, that was a 2026 Drake Maye decision
I'm bitter.

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." - Commander Adams, Battlestar Galactica

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #127 on: Today at 04:13:03 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

  • Reggie Lewis
  • ***************
  • Posts: 15623
  • Tommy Points: 1125
Season saved.

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #128 on: Today at 04:13:53 PM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34245
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
Wow. Pats and Drake needed that W badly. Eat it Buffalo.


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #129 on: Today at 04:16:55 PM »

Offline BitterJim

  • NGT
  • Satch Sanders
  • *********
  • Posts: 9331
  • Tommy Points: 1246
I would have been happy with a well-played loss, so I'm ecstatic with this win. 2-2 after these first 4 games is nothing to scoff at
I'm bitter.

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." - Commander Adams, Battlestar Galactica

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #130 on: Today at 04:22:49 PM »

Offline Donoghus

  • Global Moderator
  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 34245
  • Tommy Points: 1808
  • What a Pub Should Be
I would have been happy with a well-played loss, so I'm ecstatic with this win. 2-2 after these first 4 games is nothing to scoff at

I think most reasonable people would've expected 2-2 to start the season given the schedule.  It's the manner that the games played out that totally threw things out of whack.  I'm definitely pleased with this all things considered.


2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #131 on: Today at 04:28:53 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 40306
  • Tommy Points: 3529
  • On To Banner 19!
LFG!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

It looks really bad and I can't make excuses. What I will say, I predicted they'd start the year 1-3 and finish 10-7 and make the wild card round. I still feel that way. They'll fall to 1-3 after losing to the Bills, but then 3 of the next 4 are Raiders, Jets and Dolphins.

NVM 2-2 after 4 games baby! 10, and maybe even 11 wins feels very likely now :)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #132 on: Today at 04:40:07 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

  • James Naismith
  • *********************************
  • Posts: 40306
  • Tommy Points: 3529
  • On To Banner 19!
This isn't an exaggeration either. Maye outplayed Allen today. Both had 1 INT. Maye had more TDs, passing yards AND he ran for 50+ yards. And had the game-winning drive at the end.

Josh Allen is more consistent and a stud in the playoffs, and rightfully ranked as a Top-2 QB in the league. But make no mistake, the Pats have a QB who can at least battle him or give you a chance. A guy like Mac Jones wasn't close to him. Maye is. The AFC East could be back and forth for a while with those two.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Patriots 2026-2027 Season
« Reply #133 on: Today at 05:44:18 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

  • Ray Allen
  • ***
  • Posts: 3000
  • Tommy Points: 535
Maye was much better today. I know technically he was credited with 2 fumbles and an int, but one was a bad snap he fell on, and the interception was nothing to do with him.

We saw glimpses of the talent that got us all so excited last year
#JKJB