Author Topic: Celtics (2-1) at Cavaliers (1-2) Eastern Conference Semifinals Game #4 5/13/24  (Read 14276 times)

Online keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 573
Another positive note: Al Played only 28 minutes tonight, much better minutes balance than the previous game. A lot easier to play Kornet bigger minutes when Mitchell is out.

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 734
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Does Scott “the extender” foster make an appearance Wednesday?

Looking at game 5 im not sure we see Mitchell or Allen. Would bet a calf strain that kept Mitchell out tonight won’t be nearly healthy enough in a day

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1652
Does Scott “the extender” foster make an appearance Wednesday?

Looking at game 5 im not sure we see Mitchell or Allen. Would bet a calf strain that kept Mitchell out tonight won’t be nearly healthy enough in a day

what about tony brothers ?  :P
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Johnny Most
JB ATTHE PODIUM NOW !
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Jrue is really showing his value the last few games. Love that guy.

Online angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 615
Not sure how to feel. Not having a liability like smart on the floor is part of the reason we pulled it out. Their defense had to play honest and couldn't cheat off anyone. We also played with good energy I thought which wouldn't been the case in years past in this kind of game.

Still worrisome we went 5+ minutes without a bucket. That won't work in the finals.

But going up 3-1 is the moat important thing.

Smart was awesome last year in the playoffs and has always upped his game overall. I get visibly angry when people just casually talk about Smart like he was this ineffective stiff.

Are we going to pretend that Derrick White isn't a liability offensively right now?

I liked a lot of what smart did. But he was.more limited offensively and was prone to making momentum killing bad passes. Yeah, I know jt and jb still have some bad habits, but smart is one less guy making those mistakes.

White will snap out of it.
Still don't believe in Joe.

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 445
Jrue was huge tonight. I think that coach's timeouts tonight were perfectly timed and a good challenge. This was way too close for comfort and we need to move the ball again.

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3778
  • Yup
My gf bet $100 against the C's at halftime lol. Thank god. Because i know if she'd bet on us we would have lost!

sounds like me last game LOL

Every time haha

I hit on 16 parts of a 25 cent super low odds 17 way parlay.  All I needed was for Al to get one stinking assist and I’d have turned my 25 cents into 75 cents lol.

Got a nice win ion the money line getting in before Mitchell was officially out.

Yup

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3778
  • Yup
7-2 post season.  .777 win PCT translates into a 64 win season.

Take the cards your dealt and keep winning.
Yup

• Johnny Most
7-2 post season.  .777 win PCT translates into a 64 win season.

Take the cards your dealt and keep winning.

performance will have to get better to get the championship results we crave, however for certain games.........like this one......... like al davis said

" JUST WIN BABY"
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Johnny Most
Not sure how to feel. Not having a liability like smart on the floor is part of the reason we pulled it out. Their defense had to play honest and couldn't cheat off anyone. We also played with good energy I thought which wouldn't been the case in years past in this kind of game.

Still worrisome we went 5+ minutes without a bucket. That won't work in the finals.

But going up 3-1 is the moat important thing.

Smart was awesome last year in the playoffs and has always upped his game overall. I get visibly angry when people just casually talk about Smart like he was this ineffective stiff.

Are we going to pretend that Derrick White isn't a liability offensively right now?

comparing smart to white right now is just

LOLOLOLOL
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1038
Nice to get some reps in important minutes down the stretch, but that was an awful game. They played terrible offense, settling on almost every trip. Just cause you make a tough show doesn’t mean it was a good offensive set.

I’m starting to worry they will coast through the East while the West winner will come out battle-tested. We were literally the most efficient offense ever assembled and for the majority of this game took awful iso shots.

At this point let’s wrap it up Wednesday and hope the Knicks and Pacers beat each other up for 3 more games. Give KP enough time to return and shake off any rust.
CELTICS 2024

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1038
Another positive note: Al Played only 28 minutes tonight, much better minutes balance than the previous game. A lot easier to play Kornet bigger minutes when Mitchell is out.

Al was pretty bad again. Either this is not a good matchup for him or he really needs to come off the bench at this point in his career.
CELTICS 2024

Online keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 573

Al was pretty bad again. Either this is not a good matchup for him or he really needs to come off the bench at this point in his career.

I thought he was fine defensively. He just can't hit a shot to save his life right now.

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • MASTER OF PANIC

Buying time until KP gets back.