Author Topic: Celtics (1-1) at Cavaliers (1-1) Game #3 Eastern Conference Semifinals 5/11/24  (Read 13856 times)

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1655
Celtics by 20+ points tonight. I can't believe the insecurity some people have about this team on here.

20 plus!! Wowza. I will be thrilled with just a win in general.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LET'S GO CELTICS!

• Johnny Most
Celtics by 20+ points tonight. I can't believe the insecurity some people have about this team on here.

expecting easy wins in a place we have struggled and with our past history is insecurity? more like reality. hope you are right tho
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 381
game hasnt even started yet and the gameday thread is already a bastion of negativity.

from what I get there is zero chance we win....

went from "its a sweep!" 4 days ago to "there is no way we win this its all over!"

Offline Goldstar88

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1488
game hasnt even started yet and the gameday thread is already a bastion of negativity.

went from "its a sweep!" 4 days ago to "there is no way we win this its all over!"

Sounds pretty similar to how it did after the C’s lost game 2 of the Miami series.  :laugh:
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 734
  • MASTER OF PANIC

They should eventually win the series. Just don’t think they get it done tonight. They have a chance to win game 3 but their track record in Cleveland is very poor and the cavs have total confidence after killing Boston in Boston.

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 445
These guys need to step it up tonight. I fear the CAVS less than Miami yet they killed us at home. We need some guys to hit some shots. It feels like we get no open shots. We are always defended or we take stupid shots that have little chance of going in. What happened to the ball movement that creates open shots.

Let's GO Celts!

Online celticinorlando

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 734
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Sounds like dean wade will play. 10 3s from him incoming.

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1519
I wish these games were on TNT instead of ABC/ESPN....

Offline hpantazo

• Tommy Heinsohn
  • Tommy Points: 2741
Sounds like dean wade will play. 10 3s from him incoming.

Bring it on. Wade averages about 5 points a game on poor shooting percentages.

Offline Phantom255x

• Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • On To Banner 18!
Ugh I developed a cold starting Wednesday and I think it's at its peak today. Guess there'll be a ton of naps, cold medications and just thinking about the days when I wasn't sick lol.

Don't like our chances tonight (15% chance to win) but boy if they do win I'd be ecstatic and it'd give me a nice adrenaline boost

Oh my god, ended up taking a 3 hour nap. Guess I'll be staying up tonight, but it was needed  :)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3223
Come on out on fire. Play lots of guys and run run run!!!!

Offline Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1869
Cs averaging 36.6% from 3 so far in the playoffs.  Shoot their average tonight and they probably win.  Cavs are averaging 30.1% from 3, shoot that and they will lose.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

• Johnny Most
T minus 11 minutes and counting..............................

until tip off
LET'S GO CELTICS!

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 982
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."

They should eventually win the series. Just don’t think they get it done tonight. They have a chance to win game 3 but their track record in Cleveland is very poor and the cavs have total confidence after killing Boston in Boston.
I predict C’s go home down 3-2 and win in 7.

• Johnny Most

I predict C’s go home down 3-2 and win in 7.

like sixers last year and bucks year before. blew games to put us down 3-2 then we had to win a game 6 on road and game 7 at home

not sure i can deal with that right now.

LET'S GO CELTICS!