1. Killian Hayes will be a an effective point guard right away in the NBA, will be the best player in this draft from his rookie year, and will top out at 26-8 with an All-NBA 2nd team.
2. Lamelo Ball will be worse than his brother, will struggle with NBA speed and strength, and will struggle with his shot a lot, like almost Markelle Fultz levels.
3. Paul Reed will be draft surprisingly early by a team that thinks he can be another Siakim, but he will top out at Jerami Grant-level.
4. Jaden McDaniels will be out of the league by the end of his rookie contract.
5. Jahmius Ramsey will not contribute right away, but by the end of his rookie contract will be a better player for winning teams than Cole Anthony, Isaac Okoro, Theo Maledon, or Tyrese Maxey.
6. Anthony Edwards will get big stats early in his career, ala Tyreke Evans for a team desperate for offensive fire power.
7. Miami will buy a second round pick to pick Derrick Alston Jr. from Boise State (or they will sign him if he goes undrafted).
8. Obi Toppin will drop out of the top 7 and will go to Charlotte or Washington at 8 or 9.
9. James Wiseman will be a better player than Andre Drummond, Deandre Ayton, Hassan Whiteside, Steven Adams, or Derrick Favors, but part of that will be because a good NBA organization gets him by either trading up or drafting him when he falls (I'm looking at GSW, Bos, San Antonio).