Author Topic: Lee Waived  (Read 2335 times)

Re: Lee Waived
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 07:29:53 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Bye Bye, It's been real.

starter, bench player,  bench warmer

I have not seen this happen before to be honest

Goodluck in China

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 07:33:49 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
What I noticed from Lee when playing is he seems like a bit of a Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

He would bark at the refs all the time , and even at teammates sometimes . Think he might have rubbed teammates the wrong way .

Good luck

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 07:36:40 PM »

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
Lee is a good guy and I wish him luck in his future role on another team.

To those who argued with me prior to the season and were calling Lee the team's best PF, how he'd play more than Sully, how he was brought in to start, how he'd revert to his old numbers...well, you were wrong. I said the chances of a player at his age and his injury history being able to put up good numbers was unrealistic.

But even I thought he'd put up better numbers than he did. Oh well. Father Time waits for no one.
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 10:51:37 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2016, 01:02:19 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I was just poking a little fun - LarBrd had a thing about calling Lee our best player during the offseason.
I had high hopes for him too -- I thought 15 and 8 wasn't out of the question, even if he didn't play any defense. But he turned out completely useless.

He probably would have put up those numbers, or close to it, if given 30 minutes per game.  It makes me very skeptical of adding a no-defense big man scorer.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference