Author Topic: Idea: Schroder for Coby White  (Read 1034 times)

Idea: Schroder for Coby White
« on: January 19, 2022, 11:44:28 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

An article is out about this idea. Not a bad return for Schroder.   The article talks about how Denis can play off the ball and would fit great in Chi town.

Says white is on the way out he's no longer allowed to play with the ball in his hands his assists have been cut in half from last year, he was around 5apg last year. 

What about Denis for Coby

Re: Idea: Schroder for Coby White
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 11:53:36 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
hardwood houdini is the source?

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 07:48:10 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
That would be an amazing return for Schroder. I would thank our lucky stars and run all the way to the bank.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 08:00:20 AM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 860
If the premise is that CHI would move Coby White because Ball has the ball in his hands how is Schroeder a better fit.  All Schroeder does is dribble around.  He is not an off the ball player.  This does not add up to me.  Schroeder would not fit well with Ball so if that is the problem with White, this would not fix it.

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 08:10:13 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420

An article is out about this idea. Not a bad return for Schroder.   The article talks about how Denis can play off the ball and would fit great in Chi town.

Says white is on the way out he's no longer allowed to play with the ball in his hands his assists have been cut in half from last year, he was around 5apg last year. 

What about Denis for Coby

I posted a trade idea after the Reddish trade built around the idea of the Bulls being ready to move on from White and Reddish’s trade setting his price. At the time there where reports that they where open to move White but not Williams. Since then White has continued to play really well (shooting lights out and averaging 17ppg over last 10 games). Now reports are out there that the Bulls plan on keeping him, at the very least White would cost the Cs much more then just Schroeder.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 08:55:05 AM »

Offline todd_days_41

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 1074
  • B2B 2022 and 2023 Trade Deadline Guru

An article is out about this idea. Not a bad return for Schroder. 

Too good to be true. Meaning, Chicago would want more. But I'd be pleased to grab White. He plays with some stones. We need some players who have 'em.