Ok top 2. No. 1 on some nights.
I like that we have the best ISO guy on the planet.
Did we trade for Harden?
I'd rather have the ISO player with the best shooting percentage in those situations too. So you were correct, Kyrie is the best.
Sorry, not close. Harden scores significantly more points per possession on isolation plays, while scoring about 3.5 times more points per game in iso.
Kyrie isnít particularly close to #1.
Consider that Kyrie played the season on basically one leg until he was shut down for the season.
(Cleveland's doctors aren't the best ones at their job)
Stats are nice, but I look at it like this:
- amazing shooter mid range/3pts/FTs
- has the best handle, perhaps ever
- great driver and finisher left/right/over the top/2nd rim/floater
- every player that spoke about guarding him said that he is unguardable
- creative, he can invent a new play on the fly
- has a track record of being great in the clutch
As I said prior, his ISO heroics will come in handy plenty of times, even more so during the playoffs.