Author Topic: The Celtics have lost eight straight playoff games officiated by Tony Brothers  (Read 4859 times)

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 224
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHmUnSZs-4

What I'd like to say to Tony Brothers and his eyebrows

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
For those of you who are relatively new to the NBA, game 4 was a fix to extend the series for extra revenue. The way it works is they call a bunch of fouls and calls against the team that they want to lose in the first half to jack up the lead, and then they do the opposite in the 2nd half so that people think they're being fair. Make no mistake about it... they won't let it get back to under a 3 possession game. If we had started making those 3s near the end, Brown would have fouled out the next time he put his hands on anyone.

Tony Brothers and Greg Foster have been the NBA's hit men for over 20 years. The moment I saw the refs picked for that game, I knew what was happening.

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376
Yes, that missed offensive goaltending on Embiid was the most blatantly bad call I've seen in a while.

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
The NBA would get more fans back if they stopped this nonsense.  When the fix games for revenue purposes they should think about the number of fans who can't stomach
a tainted product. 

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
For those of you who are relatively new to the NBA, game 4 was a fix to extend the series for extra revenue. The way it works is they call a bunch of fouls and calls against the team that they want to lose in the first half to jack up the lead, and then they do the opposite in the 2nd half so that people think they're being fair. Make no mistake about it... they won't let it get back to under a 3 possession game. If we had started making those 3s near the end, Brown would have fouled out the next time he put his hands on anyone.

Tony Brothers and Greg Foster have been the NBA's hit men for over 20 years. The moment I saw the refs picked for that game, I knew what was happening.

Everybody focuses on Brothers!

Wrong!!! It's Foster, Donaghy's lifelong friend, anal orifice buddy who is even more responsible and reprehensible.

The Pels, Jazz and 6ers all trail their series 3-1. All being outplayed by far more but each getting one win. Guess who was the lead official in ALL THREE OF THOSE WINS!!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 12:47:22 AM by csfansince60s »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Pretty suspicious.  How do referees even get assigned to the playoff games.  Don't they pick the best of the best crews based on... good performance or something?

Wrong!!! It's Foster, Donaghy's lifelong friend, anal orifice buddy who is even more responsible.

The Pels, Jazz and 6ers all trail their series 3-1. All being outplayed by far more but each getting one win. Guess who was the lead official in ALL THREE OF THOSE WINS!!!!

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175
The only surprise is that it's only eight...

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 653
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Fat piece of crap. That game was fixed.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Welp, looks like Bill Kennedy all over again. Sort of. I think. Actually, probably not. No idea ;D.

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
I just hope the next game won't be officiated by scums like Bill Kennedy and Marc Davis. I doubt POS like Foster and Brothers will officiated back-to-back in the same series.

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Who's refereeing the game tonight?  What's their rep?

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason

Wrong!!! It's Foster, Donaghy's lifelong friend, anal orifice buddy who is even more responsible and reprehensible.

Don't worry.. Tony Brothers is also a piece of Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline..

The referees need to be independent from the NBA in order for anyone to believe that there is an semblance of credibility here.

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175
https://985thesportshub.com/2018/05/09/celtics-sixers-game-5-referees/

Capers, Washington, Zarba

Good article, but it's a sad state of affairs. Does anyone even know the officials names in football, hockey or baseball?