Author Topic: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018  (Read 396 times)

Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« on: April 21, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 969

Brad Stevens is inspiring. I don't know how far we make it this year but it's gonna be fun to watch. Next year however, I actually expect us to win the championship, with a healthy team.

For the first time since KG and Ray where traded here. I think it's the Celtics championship to lose. Am I wrong?

Fast forward  to after Horford, Hayward, Tatum, Brown, Kyrie starting five wins it all with a solid bench of Morris, Rozier, and hopefully Baynes.

So the following year I predict we win the ring. We then have the fourth pick via The Kings. Plus select likely two more times the same year.

Stevens could be looking at 3 rings if not more. Let's hope everybody stays healthy. This is going to be fun. And it's likely going to last a long time.

Re: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 208

Brad Stevens is inspiring. I don't know how far we make it this year but it's gonna be fun to watch. Next year however, I actually expect us to win the championship, with a healthy team.

For the first time since KG and Ray where traded here. I think it's the Celtics championship to lose. Am I wrong?

Fast forward  to after Horford, Hayward, Tatum, Brown, Kyrie starting five wins it all with a solid bench of Morris, Rozier, and hopefully Baynes.

So the following year I predict we win the ring. We then have the fourth pick via The Kings. Plus select likely two more times the same year.

Stevens could be looking at 3 rings if not more. Let's hope everybody stays healthy. This is going to be fun. And it's likely going to last a long time.

Unless something catostrophic happens to Durant or Curry (might even have to both), yes you are wrong. We theoretically could win a title next year, but it's certainly not likely.

Re: Celtics going hard for a ring in 2018
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 08:00:31 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 969

Respectfully disagree. Stevens and Brown, Hayward, Irving, and Horford and Rozier. Those guys are going to be more hungry than the 3time champion Curry, Green, Thompson.

I think the Warriors take it this year. Lose to the Celtics next year. Win the following year, and maybe have one more in them before the rebuild.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsStrong Forums.

Community

Signup to win FREE tickets

* indicates required