So these are some of the things, if I were coach, I would want to address :
1. Watch pre-season video, team. Look at the ball movement. Look at the trust you showed in each other. Stop organizing our entire offense around whether or not Kyrie and Al can work the pick and role play. Every team in the NBA is aware of this. You have gone from a ball movement team to a stand around and watch team. It is killing you. And is god awful to watch. But you should know, as most of you are standing around and watching.
2. Jaylen, you are so gifted athletically. And you have improved your ball handling in traffic. Stop all this "3 or pass" nonsense. Yes, you are a decent 3 point shooter. But the dimension you add to this team's offense is so great when you attack and either finish or dish off. No one else other than Kyrie has this ability.
3. Jaylen, quit over thinking yourself at the free throw line. Connect to your inner confidence, the same confidence you are able to connect to at the 3 point line. Get out of your freakin' head, brother.
4. Jayson, okay, you hit the rookie wall. It sucks. No break through it. You need to be more creative with getting free to take your 3 point shots. Learn to use picks more to get freed up. And stop settling for long 2 point jumpers. Learn to keep attacking to the hoop and finishing better, or dishing off to open team mate.
5. Jayson and Terri, stop looking just to give the ball to Kyrie and Al. Most of the time, the offense is over-playing them. Swing the dang ball to Jaylen's side. And when they do, Jaylen, re-read point 2 above.
6. Kyrie, love the trade, and I know how you want to be a great point guard, and in certain respects you are. But it is on you to fix the problems facing this offense--the lack of ball movement, the over-dependence on your isolation. We did not trade for you to turn this Celtic team into last year's Cavs' team. How ironic that the current Cavs roster plays more like the Celtic team we fell in love with the last two years, and the first 2 months this year, than what we currently are.
7. Brad Stevens, you have to right this ship. All you seem to say lately is we need to pick up the pace, get into our sets earlier. While I agree that our pace stinks, just telling these guys to play faster doesn't seem to solve anything. Who cares if the set up a Kyrie isolation with Al 5 seconds earlier? The result still seems the same.
8. Kyrie and Terry, save your heroics for the end of the shot clock. Start every set with ball movement. If we haven't created a shot with 4 seconds to go, it should be in your hands.
9. Al Horford, I think we are getting the most out of you that we can expect. I think you need to trust the young pups a little more (Jaylen and Jason), but otherwise I have no complaints. Well, take care of the ball a little better. That's it. You are the one guy who understands how the offense is supposed to function.