1. Ayton and Doncic, as the draft approaches I expect these two to separate from the group as Tier 1
2. Jackson and Bamba, two potentially elite defenders who fit the modern NBA
3. Bagley and Porter, Bagley could go higher depending on team fit and Porter could go higher if his health checks out and he plays well to end this season
4. Young and Carter, Carter will be the consolation prize big man of the early lottery Young could go high if a team with a PG need is drafting 3-6
5. Bridges and Bridges, both players will have a lot of positional value as solid rational wings
6. Knox and Williams, Knox will be a higher upside project for a team in the later lottery while williams is more of a NBA ready defensive big
7. Sexton and J Porter, Sexton could be a pg of the future or 6th man scoring option for a team will playoff aspirations next season. J Porter is a very young project big who plays like he is much older then 18.