Welcome to the LBJ to Philly band wagon. I was getting lonely
I have always been under the assumption that Lakers have no shot and leant towards him going to Rockets but I think 76ers makes a lot of sense.
1. He has young talented guys to lean on
2. He has Simmons to play power forward (which he hates to play)
3. He has Covington to do the defensive dirty work.
4. He can stay in the East and be competitive for the foreseeable future.
5. He and Simmons are close and are represented by the same agent.
6. Simmons is sort of heir apparent, he can use the excuse of wanting to mentoring him.
The only problem I see is that, similar to the problem with Love, Embiid and Simmons occupy the same spaces in the post and top of the key that Lebron does so it makes 2 of the 3 some what redundant at times.