what are your thoughts on fans on this board who always ask to trade all our assets for cousins? I think it needs to end he's overrated
Demarcus Cousins has got to be the biggest statpadding cancer I've seen in the league in a number of years.i agree. The nuggets were scoring in the paint at will. Lol. And in the perimeter too but cousins just stood there. Iím sure heís a very coachable guy. Haha
1. The constant sooking and look on his face. Today was no different. It can't be fun to be his teammate.
2. Turns into the slowest man on earth when running back on defense if he doesn't get a foul call he wants. Sometimes just randomly falls over behind the baseline to accentuate how little he wants to get back.
3. The pointless foul trouble and technicals. Today was no different. Almost tried to get himself in foul trouble a second time when davis left the game.
4. The pathetic effort on defense when he knows the game is lost. Great example to set as a leader.
5. When he was on the bench after the first foul trouble, Holiday scores a bucket to cut the lead to single figures. His whole team goes up on the bench, except for cousins who just sits there sulking.
Get the **** off my TV screen already. So glad the celtics didnt get sucked in to trading for that moron.
My opinion hasnt changed on Cousins for years.
I don't think New Orleans got the bargain that everyone thought they did and they should trade him now for whatever the best package is that they can get.
I dont see the point of allocating so much of the basketball and running so much offense through a center that is shooting well below average for his position, and doesn't get the ball moving. Everyone froths over the massive statlines and getting the guy to do half the work but having him doing it isn't actually good for the team's efficiency.
When he and Davis aren't there to run everything, of course the rest of the team is going to be a disaster. They never get a chance to get many touches of the basketball. This leaves cousins with amazing on/off splits because whenever he and Davis are out of the game, there is no system.
In terms of Davis vs Cousins, its not even a contest for who is the better piece, and I dont believe they have a good shot of working together at all.
New Orleans are 8-7 and their wins have come against powerhouses like Atlanta, Indiana, Chicago, Dallas, Sacramento, and the Lakers. When their schedule actually gets a little hard, wait for demarcus and co to melt like he always does.