Author Topic: Let's be honest how many times will you check Celtics blog this weekend?  (Read 4942 times)

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
What happens if you never leave? Does that count as checking 1 time?
TP - beat me to it

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
It's probably easier to figure out how much I won't be checking, I'm already doing it a lot because of this time of season anyway. Draft, trades and FA  may end up being the death of me!

W/e happens, I hope it ends up being great for Us!! Go Celts!!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2673
  • bammokja
A zillion, well lots.
and that is in the first hour, right?  ;D

me? cb is my second home...and the way the last few weeks have gone it may move into first place.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2673
  • bammokja
no more than usual
so.... a zillion?  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
This weekend started Monday

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1029
I think the BETTER QUESTION would be...

"How many times will you see 'Connection Problems' every time you try to come on here the next 4-5 days"  :laugh:

Yeah I've always had issues loading THIS forum page many times. Either server is overflooded or the site hasn't been up-to-date. Even on the lesser topics I still have issues viewing sometimes. Make me hit "refresh" so it can go through lol.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

"How many times will you see 'Connection Problems' every time you try to come on here the next 4-5 days"  :laugh:

Yeah I've always had issues loading THIS forum page many times. Either server is overflooded or the site hasn't been up-to-date. Even on the lesser topics I still have issues viewing sometimes. Make me hit "refresh" so it can go through lol.
gotta have the backups on other tabs - realGm Celtics board and reddit Celtics board

Offline Phantom255x

• Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • On To Banner 18!

The thing is, after a few minutes you can refresh and it will come back.

Last year, when everyone was raging at Horford for "staying in Atlanta and using us for leverage" (when Woj said it was likely he was staying), it was lagging. Once we signed him, it kept coming up "connection problems" for me for 2 HOURS  :o

UPDATE: I just experienced connection problems as I posted this LOL.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:17:05 PM by Phantom255x »
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 982
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
I am getting instant page loads at the moment.   ;)

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1215
Well, I'll be on vacation, with my family, and relaxing, so only a few hundred or so

Honestly though, it will probably be less than in an average work day
I'm bitter.

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

Bingo! lol

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
every half an hour

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
This is Christmas time for us and then after that we get summer league reports. I tell my signicant other that she married into this lifestyle.

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I'll be driving many hours the night of the third and the late morning of the Fourth, so that might limit me somewhat.

Going to the in-laws, and I'm going to get in so much trouble for following free agency, but it can't be helped.

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
It'll be a repeat of last year when I was at our local fireworks refreshing constantly about KD's status. My wife will hate me.