Author Topic: Jaylen's OFFICIAL off-season Vlog(updated 6/28)  (Read 4755 times)

Re: Jaylen's OFFICIAL off-season Vlog(updated 6/28)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Can anyone believe that sully still isn't signed to a team? Imagine had he actually done things like this in the off season.  I almost feel bad but I guess he got comfortable with his money

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 09:35:02 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3222
Can anyone believe that sully still isn't signed to a team? Imagine had he actually done things like this in the off season.  I almost feel bad but I guess he got comfortable with his money

There are new players coming in to The NBA all the time. Players only get so many chances...

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 09:38:33 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

There are new players coming in to The NBA all the time. Players only get so many chances...
Did you check out the dunk @ 1:50. The way he was held and fouled and still carried the guy for a double pump dunk reminded me When Tatum wore the knights armour to show the force of NBA defenses holding a player down

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 09:55:08 PM »

Offline GreenCoffeeBean

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 91

Did you check out the dunk @ 1:50. The way he was held and fouled and still carried the guy for a double pump dunk reminded me When Tatum wore the knights armour to show the force of NBA defenses holding a player down

[dang] I can't believe you remembered that video from a week ago

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 10:05:55 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
of all the vlogs he did, did anyone bother to actually use his titles and move the pieces on a chess board to see his moves :-p