Author Topic: Isaiah Hartenstein  (Read 948 times)

Isaiah Hartenstein
« on: June 24, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
Most of you didn't want us to select Bender for a multitude of reasons. I agree with most Celtics fans of the discontent towards Bender, but what I think what fans that really liked Bender for was the interesting set of floor spacing, shot blocking skills, and adept passing that Bender would have brought to us to make us a versatile frontcourt. Well because of unimpressive showings in workouts, unimpressive statistics, and too many overall unknowns with Bender we ended up not taking him. For those enthralled with his interesting skillset, like me, meet Isaiah Hartenstein; literally Bender who can actually bring every one of those skills without a question. A player that is the same age as Bender, but a couple of months younger, Hartenstein has the attitude, sweet stroke, offensive game, shot blocking, and underestimated passing skills that made Bender such an intriguing prospect, but with a combination of elite athleticism and NBA length. Honestly he's probably already better than Bender right now and would have been in contention for a top 2 pick if he would have declared.  Seeing as we have the ability to switch picks with Brooklyn in 2017 we should all be looking forward to what Hartenstein could do for this franchise.

If you want to watch his highlights here's the link:
https://youtu.be/BnfdkQVqqR8
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:36:31 PM by alewilliam789 »