Author Topic: Jamal Murray - Chad Ford got Cs taking him  (Read 5092 times)

Re: Jamal Murray - Chad Ford got Cs taking him
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2016, 01:40:16 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2679
  • bammokja
if Danny Ainge WASTES another pick on some Guard---I will lose my freaking mind-!
even if the guard is a better nba player than the forwards who might be available?  ???
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 01:42:44 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2679
  • bammokja
What is silly about these mock drafts is that there is a less than 50% change we end up with the #4 pick.
though another way to look at this is to see that the odds of the celtics getting the 4th pick OR BETTER are substantial. roughly 69% i think.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2013/5/11/4319522/phoenix-suns-2013-nba-draft-preview-lottery-odds
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 01:44:27 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
If the pick falls outside the top 2, trade it for established talent.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2016, 02:04:36 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
If the pick falls outside the top 2, trade it for established talent.
Problem there is that if its outside the top 2 it gets a lot less valuable.

If its in the top 2, then it could probably get you really close to Jimmy Butler or Demarcus Cousins and I think it could get you Okafor, Parker, Noel, Love, Anthony if you wanted.

If you get the 3 pick. im not sure you could get any of those guys, maybe Melo.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.