Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016  (Read 174690 times)

Re: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016
« Reply #1455 on: May 30, 2016, 11:35:25 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I really don't want durant after this.  I don't want him questioning whether he bailed on his team after this run.  He should stay in OKC.

Please tell me your joking
he was by far the best player on his team tonight.  Westbrook shot 7-21.  This loss is on Westbrook. 

Lol

i don't mean he bailed on his team this run.  I mean if he leaves that is bailing on his team. I don't think he should.  OKC had a great run and players should have more loyalty to their teammates than that to come back and get it right. You don't bail on your team after you made it to the ECF and a game 7 and lost.
who cares.  Oklahoma stole that team from Seattle and then botched a title contender to save money.  No team in history deserves to have their superstar walk more than the thunder.

Nobody will shed a single tear for them outside of okc.  And those fans never paid their dues - so whaaaatevvvvah.

Eh.  Whatever is right.  No team deserves to have their team walk away than OKC?  That seems kind of selfish imo. They were in the eastern conference finals and made it to a game 7.  No team in the nba deserves to have their player walk away... KG would not do that in Minny.  He did it when they proved they couldn't get it done after a long road and it was a difficult choice for him even still.

If players are just bailing on teams that get to the conference finals the loyalty of players in the nba sucks.

« Reply #1456 on: May 30, 2016, 11:37:21 PM »

Offline mahonedog88

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 119
I will enjoy watching Curry torch Cleveland.

Not going to happen this time around.

Agreed...I've picked Golden State all season long to repeat, and they're a great matchup for Cleveland, by and large they've handled Cleveland.  But I don't know man, something in my gut is telling me the Cavs are gonna pull the upset.

« Reply #1457 on: May 30, 2016, 11:37:32 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 895
  • GOT IT!!!

Unless Kyrie and Love learned to play some defense it will.

« Reply #1458 on: May 30, 2016, 11:37:42 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I really don't want durant after this.  I don't want him questioning whether he bailed on his team after this run.  He should stay in OKC.

Please tell me your joking
he was by far the best player on his team tonight.  Westbrook shot 7-21.  This loss is on Westbrook. 

Lol

i don't mean he bailed on his team this run.  I mean if he leaves that is bailing on his team. I don't think he should.  OKC had a great run and players should have more loyalty to their teammates than that to come back and get it right. You don't bail on your team after you made it to the ECF and a game 7 and lost.
who cares.  Oklahoma stole that team from Seattle and then botched a title contender to save money.  No team in history deserves to have their superstar walk more than the thunder.

Nobody will shed a single tear for them outside of okc.  And those fans never paid their dues - so whaaaatevvvvah.

Eh.  Whatever is right.  No team deserves to have their team walk away than OKC?  That seems kind of selfish imo. They were in the eastern conference finals and made it to a game 7.  No team in the nba deserves to have their player walk away... KG would not do that in Minny.  He did it when they proved they couldn't get it done after a long road and it was a difficult choice for him even still.
okc deserves to have their star walk away.  Straight up.  If the karma gods have any purity, both KD and Westbrook will be gone within a year, the stands will be empty, and the owners will go bankrupt.

« Reply #1459 on: May 30, 2016, 11:38:28 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
There is nothing embarrassing about losing to this Warriors team. The Thunder played a great series and weren't quite good enough.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #1460 on: May 30, 2016, 11:39:01 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • GOT IT!!!

Agreed...I've picked Golden State all season long to repeat, and they're a great matchup for Cleveland, by and large they've handled Cleveland.  But I don't know man, something in my gut is telling me the Cavs are gonna pull the upset.

LeBron has to go monster mode. GS can answer everything CLE throws out there besides that. If CLE were playing the same defense as last year I'd give them the edge. They aren't tho.

« Reply #1461 on: May 30, 2016, 11:40:13 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
There is nothing embarrassing about losing to this Warriors team. The Thunder played a great series and weren't quite good enough.

They were up 3-1

« Reply #1462 on: May 30, 2016, 11:41:54 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
OKC fought till the end.  GS is really good.  I agree OKC has a lot to be proud of though. Great series.  I can understand them being frustrated but more reason to come back next year.'

They got ahead of themselves.  Lack of maturity or whatever.  Why ic an't stand Bill Simmons either. He started jumping on their bandwagon I jumped off.  Westbrook started saying things like he was  better than Curry.  It got stupid.

« Reply #1463 on: May 30, 2016, 11:43:05 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

They were up 3-1

Yes they were. And the Warriors played three really great games to come back. None of them were blowouts.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #1464 on: May 30, 2016, 11:43:16 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 612
You can't win against the GSW with Westbrook going wild in the crunch time.

« Reply #1465 on: May 30, 2016, 11:44:34 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
This just proves how bandwagon the media is though.  Bill Simmons what happened? I am more embarassed he is a fan of our team.  I'm sure he'll play it now like we are getting KD but that dude is out in LA and a bandwagoner.

« Reply #1466 on: May 30, 2016, 11:44:58 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

They were up 3-1

Yes they were. And the Warriors played three really great games to come back. None of them were blowouts.

The Thunder played ugly those past 3 games

« Reply #1467 on: May 30, 2016, 11:45:52 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145

Amen. OKC + Billy Donovan proved a lot of people wrong this offseason. That was one hell of a run.

« Reply #1468 on: May 30, 2016, 11:45:59 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1028
Golden State Warriors become the 1st team to come back from a 3-1 series deficit to win Conference Finals since 1981 Boston Celtics.

[dang] you, OKC, [dang] you.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #1469 on: May 30, 2016, 11:46:31 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • GOT IT!!!
This just proves how bandwagon the media is though.  Bill Simmons what happened? I am more embarassed he is a fan of our team.  I'm sure he'll play it now like we are getting KD but that dude is out in LA and a bandwagoner.

What did he say? Haven't listened to any podcasts the last few days.