Author Topic: Good game, but we need to win this kind.  (Read 357 times)

Good game, but we need to win this kind.
« on: January 21, 2016, 07:55:33 AM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
Kind of hard beating a team like the Raptors when they are shooting "lights out" with the likes of DeRozan. you can't ask for anything more when you're shooting over 50% unless your opponent is shooting over 55%!!! can't cry over this one, we ran into a buzz saw.
I will mention though that we were up 3 with the ball and would have scored on Bradley's back door but the bonehead official decided to call Sullinger for what I have no idea because DeRozan just grabbed him and spun him around. result was a LaScola three on the other end.
I don't care what anyone thinks, this was a deliberate attempt to slow momentum and you could see it in the players eyes. it took the wind out of their sails and Brad Stevens was livid!!!

could someone please show Avery Bradley how to use his body and protect the ball on layups. he acts like he's alone in the gym practicing!!! I hate watching this guy go to the rim when someone is trailing him, automatic block!!!

Re: Good game, but we need to win this kind.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:11:30 AM »

Online jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1784
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The team is still young and doesn't quite believe in themselves down the stretch yet. I am at the point where I just kind-of expect to lose close games. I do believe this will change with more experience, however.