Author Topic: merry go round-bumper cars and rollercoaster rides  (Read 358 times)

merry go round-bumper cars and rollercoaster rides
« on: January 04, 2016, 06:44:30 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
last years merry-go-round of players was quite unsettling for building consistency but the basketball gods allowed ainge to pickup a couple of true pieces that took a team destined for higher lottery pick to band together and be suberbly orchestrated by brad-
isaiah walked into the perfect position and brad gave him the keys,crowder teamed with marcus and avery for a strong perimeter defence and jerebko's high energy and lateral quickness covered the flanks and he shot the three ball at reasonable rate
this season seems to be a rollercoaster  of short winning and losing streaks along with higher expectations but the rest of the league is not accomodating creating a logjam and the celts are not winning against easier teams
the nets pick ,so critical was not helped short term with the last games loss but just may have had a massive boost with jarret jack acl injury
now it's bumper cars- marcus,rj,avery,amir,lee,sully all caused by minor collisions and back spasms
i assume that christmas new years period effects the middle of pack teams the most from families,to single players lots of distractions and then looking forward to trade deadlines for a team like the celts with danny ainge capable of some large shift in players from vets to rookies nobody is safe
-if you play well you just increase your trade value nice incentive,if you work your way to playing time or get given some ,your being showcased

tonight is critical,if danny sees that pick drifting away i wouldn't want to be in his sights
david lee you have let celtics down by not being in best shape of your career-so you got a ring ,so you were an all star
you can't play d or make layups and your getting stripped and making everybody worse-
we will see how important keeping zeller is, as lee is ineffectual and amir's plantar will flare up for most of season
kelly did you get some strong pot for christmas ,you played like you were of in outer space  for that lazy perfomance
you win the pink tutu award

young is better but seriously doesn't deserve time it's like four on 5 as he prcatices wave by defence-he is still the youngest but plays that way-
rozier may be a combine  star but a point guard with 5 players ,his stop start style just betrays the fact he doesn't see the court well and know where he is going-he may have the biggest upside because he has so far to go-
good luck tonight-i'm not watching live with a 5 hr time difference
-i like good basketball and the celts arn't playing it-
danny time to start the merry go round again -consistency is just an excuse for some

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:02:16 AM by rollie mass »