Author Topic: Any C's fan here want to join a fantasy league?  (Read 357 times)

Any C's fan here want to join a fantasy league?
« on: October 25, 2015, 04:21:09 PM »

Offline Donnie Yen

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
Hey guys, I've got a long-running league that's lost a lot of regulars over the years, and hoping I might find some new solid players here on C's blog...

It's a Head2head format, with playoffs, and 15 roster spots with no bench, meaning you can "set it and forget it" type of thing. We've been on a 9-cat scoring system for years now, but this season I upped it to 13 just to add a little more variety, counting things like 3-pt%, O&D rebounds, double doubles, triple doubles. If any of these turn anyone off from joining, I'd definitely consider removing something...

Anyways, the league is "Celtic Pride" on Yahoo! and should be able to be joined by the direct link: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/justbleed

If you can't get in, just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks for reading, and apologies if this is in the wrong place.

Cheers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the draft is tonight at 8pm EST, but it might potentially end up getting changed to tomorrow night instead, depending on guys joining, and if I get enough requests for one night vs the other...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 04:32:33 PM by Donnie Yen »

Re: Any C's fan here want to join a fantasy league?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 06:56:29 PM »

Offline Donnie Yen

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
Any takers?

It's really a fun league...