Author Topic: My asik trade idea :D  (Read 7653 times)

Re: My asik trade idea :D
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:19 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
Melo ain't coming here.  Thank God of it too.
I'm not a huge melo fan either BUT  a line up of:

Rondo
Bradley
Melo
Sully
Asik

Is intriguing. You have the defense if melo can at least play a lil with rondo bradley asik anchoring the def......melo could chuck enuff shots bc sully and asik would hit the off glass hard......def....rebs....and a scorer even if he is a chucker....O! And possibly the beat pass first pg in the league........I wonder if young brad could get them to play......sigh......pipe dreamin

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 12:33:12 AM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777

Rondo
Bradley
Melo
Sully
Asik

Is intriguing. You have the defense if melo can at least play a lil with rondo bradley asik anchoring the def......melo could chuck enuff shots bc sully and asik would hit the off glass hard......def....rebs....and a scorer even if he is a chucker....O! And possibly the beat pass first pg in the league........I wonder if young brad could get them to play......sigh......pipe dreamin
Sully could end up the best 3 point shooter among the starters!

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 01:03:01 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950

Rondo
Bradley
Melo
Sully
Asik

Well, Bradley currently sits at 39.2% and I think it's reasonable to expect that 40%-ish is a reasonable expectation for him going forward.  I doubt Sullinger will ever be that good.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 06:21:39 AM »

fitzhickey

Rondo
Bradley
Melo
Sully
Asik

Well, Bradley currently sits at 39.2% and I think it's reasonable to expect that 40%-ish is a reasonable expectation for him going forward.  I doubt Sullinger will ever be that good.
We can dream  :D

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 07:14:06 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
We can dream

And we would never win a title with Melo...

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 11:56:33 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950

Rondo
Bradley
Melo
Sully
Asik

We can dream  :D

Well, if I am dreaming about Sullinger hitting 40% of threes, I am also dreaming about Bradley making 45% of them.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference