Author Topic: Knicks fans want us in the 1st round  (Read 5506 times)

Knicks fans want us in the 1st round
« on: April 05, 2013, 05:36:33 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3071
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I was browsing over RealGM and came across this thread in the Knicks forum lots of them want revenge. It's funny you know had we had Rondo these guys would NOT want any part of us.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1242832
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:41:54 AM by j804 »
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: Knicks fans want us in the 1st round
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 05:46:12 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
we can easily destroy them. ill take them or the heat.

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 06:23:17 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2438
That is surprising. I think the C's are the toughest team for NY to play against. The team they should want to avoid.

Oh, it probably has something due to the two recent wins the Knicks had against Boston. But those Boston teams were seriously short-handed, if NY fans think they are indicative of how a playoff series would go they are fooling themselves. 

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 06:39:49 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
That is surprising. I think the C's are the toughest team for NY to play against. The team they should want to avoid.

Oh, it probably has something due to the two recent wins the Knicks had against Boston. But those Boston teams were seriously short-handed, if NY fans think they are indicative of how a playoff series would go they are fooling themselves.

Pretty much.....alot of knicks fans are pretty high on their team right now. It would be nice to knock them out in the first round again and show them that they ain't ready yet.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 07:36:50 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
If there's one thing I love about being from New England and being a Boston sports fan, it's relishing New Yorker's frustration and anger.

Bring on the Knicks, I say. One more year of them dudes crying would be astounding.

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 07:57:10 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
OH NO I'M SO SCARED

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 08:14:40 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
not terribly surprised by this.  this team is so inconsistent, both with its play and its health, that I'm sure we look ripe for the picking.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 08:15:56 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
And I want the Knicks too.

Knicks fans don't learn.  To me, they are still a paper tiger.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 09:04:57 AM »

Offline CroCorvus

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
Bring 'em on!

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 09:31:10 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2989
If KG is healthy and PP too,   I think Boston can play New York and win a series.....at least I think we have more chance against NY than Miami .

I hate the C's playing Indy,  they are so ruff , we stand to loose players from injury playing them ,  we can beat them , but kill out players doing it. .

I love the HEAT playing INDY.    Heat stand to take injuries in that match up , especially after last years drama.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:01:22 AM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 09:33:28 AM »

Offline lantinm

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 38
I live in New Jersey and on all of the NY Sports talkshows, they are quickly dismissing the Celtics in a series against the Knicks.  I have to quickly turn it off because I get immediately disgusted.  I guess these last two wins against us have them sky-high.  If we rebound better and prevent 2nd-shots, as well as defend the 3-pt line, then I think we can win in 5 or 6.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 09:38:33 AM »

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
being a new yorker myself i can tell u that new york knick fans are gassed. i go to skool wit em everyday. they would seriously try to argue that this knicks team could beat the '92 dream team in a playoff series. knicks fans are jus straight up haters. last year on the #2 train there was an official MTA poster that said somethin like "Please Give Up Your Seat To The Elderly, Or To One Of The Boston Celtics Players".

i sat there on the train like -.- bloomberg is such a hater.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
knicks fans are jus straight up haters. last year on the #2 train there was an official MTA poster that said somethin like "Please Give Up Your Seat To The Elderly, Or To One Of The Boston Celtics Players".

i sat there on the train like -.- bloomberg is such a hater.

See I bet they would make the same age joke this year, when their team is way older than ours is.

Knicks fans are consistently delusional.  Knew a lot of them at Umass and enjoyed laughing at them.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 10:07:56 AM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
They're confident now after those two wins and think they can get the C's and I want the Knicks too so they can bounce them out of the 1st round again and make them look crazy.

They sure do talk a lot for a team who won their 1st playoff game in over a decade last year and hasn't won a series in over a decade. Also they can't even call this team old when theirs is the oldest in the NBA and I remember somewhere I read it was the oldest of all time.

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

I'm sure the fans also want revenge for the first round loss they took two years ago.